Chapter Thirty-Eight

Third person pov:

Alfredo growled with tears while Victoria hug him tightly making everyone look at him with shock: "but she didn't fucking did what she did to me. She didn't fucking rape you every single day and night. She didn't fucking torture you like she did to me, you fucking dick"

Marcello said simply but cut off my Alfredo: "what the?"

Alfredo said blankly: "it's nothing. It's just came out of my mouth"

Everyone start asking him questions making him feel uncomfortable and worried. Armando is just standing looking at him with pain, guilt and hurt. Why can't he see the pain he was hiding? Why can't he understand the reason behind him getting scared of his mother? He felt so horrible that he can't save him. Victoria isn't with him but he failed to protect his brother who is right next him all the time. He saw how uncomfortable he is looking.

Armando growled blankly: "shut the fuck up you all"

They all shut instantly. Armando asked simply: "Alfredo"

Alfredo cut him off and said simply looking down: "it's not truth. I lied"

Victoria said looking up at him: "Alfy please don't lie. Just tell him everything please Alfy"

Armando asked blankly: "you Know about this"

She said simply looking down: "I just felt like he is not fine and hiding something. I just found out today"

Armando grab Alfredo hand and pull him to living room. He sat him down on the couch. Alfredo look at his empty hand then at Victoria. She get the message and sat down next to him holding his hand. Armando kneel down then hold his face gently looking at him.

He asked simply: "just say that you lied looking at me"

Alfredo look at him in the eyes which is only filled with love and care. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he just nodded his head in yes. Armando eyes started to darker. He said blankly: "from how long?"

He take a huge breathe and said simply: "11 years"

Armando eyes become dark in the shade of black. His hert clenched painfully looking at his brother in so much pain. He said simply looking at him: "tell me everything please"

Alfredo take a deep breathe and start telling him everything what she did him about the injections she gave him to make him beg her. He tell him each and every little thing about how his cries and screams got muffled by her, how she scare him about they gonna hate him and not gonna believe him.

Alfredo asked looking at Armando while tears rolling down his face: "do you hate me now? Do you think it's my fault? You believe me right Armando"

Armando hug his little bear tightly while saying: "I always believe you my little bear. Nothing is your fault. I can't hate you Alfredo. I'm angry at myself that I can't help you before. I can't see the pain and hurt in your eyes. You make me a big brother and I can't protect you bear, I failed as a big brother. I failed"

Alfredo said simply: "it's not your fault Armando. You always protect us. It's my fault that I can't get enough courage to tell you everything"

They hug each other while Armando is saying good things to him. All of them hug Alfredo while saying sorry over and over again. Victoria is standing there looking at them with a happy smile.

"I keep my promise papa, I make them a family. I make them realise each other importance. I make them open up and show their love to each other" Victoria thought smiling with tears.

Armando said simply: "come here, Angel. You're also family. Well kind of you make us a family"

Victoria smile with tears and hug them. Armando pull rings. He pick the call and smirk while hearing the other person. He said blankly: "attack them"