New Story Alert: Incense of the Lotus Flower (Le'Vamuievos Series #1)

New story alert!

I know that readers of my Gazellian and Venomous Fang Series are all excited about this wonderful news! I hope you'll enjoy this whole new great series of love, sacrifices, family, dreams, and hope. Let's all welcome and embrace Incense of the Lotus Flower - Coming soon to Wattpad Paid Stories. Preorder is available on November 10, 2021.

Happy reading!

When Raeliana Lovis Nestania finds out about her tragic death as the next queen of her empire from a fortune teller, she runs away to take her fate into her own hands

***

Other women might long to become a queen, but not Raeliana--not when it comes with her death. Seeking to find a way to take fate into her own hands, Raeliana flees to the enemy empire, Parsua, to find the first and only woman who cut her vampire mate bond--and hopefully do the same with her supposed mate, the future king of her kingdom. But during the long and hard journey, why is her pull to Prince Raheem Caesar Le'Vamuievos, future king of Parsua Deltora, so irresistible and strong? Why is she finding herself thirsting for his blood, wanting his love--when allowing herself to desire him is also desiring to be his queen?