Chapter 18 Approaching Calamities

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Rimuru and Fuze were in the Bathhouse together, discussing things, as they could hear Souka, Shuna, Shion and Milim having a breathing holding contest underwater.

Rimuru's thoughts: Seems like they're having fun

Rimuru's thoughts: Seems like they're having fun...Maybe we should've gone to that side... Over here is just an old dude...

Nhazul's thoughts: Stop complaining, we have business to discuss.

Rimuru's thoughts: Yeah, yeah...

Rimuru: So, how long do you intend to stay in this town? Are you still not convinced we're harmless?

Fuze: Huh? Ah, no...My suspicion of you both is long gone now.

Rimuru: Then why?

Fuze: Well, this place is just so comfortable. I haven't had a real break in so long. I felt it would be a good thing to slow down and relax.

Nhazul: ...-_-...So you're basically on vacation, is what you're saying...

So you're basically on vacation, is what you're saying

Rimuru: Come on, man..."I will see for myself whether or not you both are truly allies of humans". After you sounded so cool saying that...

The two of them looked over and saw Fuze wasn't even paying them any mind, drinking.

Rimuru's thoughts: He's not even listening!

Rimuru: Hey!

Fuze: Eh?

Nhazul: What's going on with Youm and his men, anyway? You promised to help them look like the Champions in our place.

Fuze: Ah...

Nhazul: ...-_-..."Ah" isn't an answer...

"Ah" isn't an answer