Chapter 2

(Timeskip 1 week later)

I heard my phone ringing while I was with Hina because I promised her that I will treat her today. I answered the call

"Y/N here, what do you want Taiju-kun?" I asked while waiting for Hina at the café.

"Y/N, are you free tomorrow?" He asked

"Yes, why?" Finally Hina came out with a bunch of cakes.

"I was wondering if you could come over at my house..." He said, it sounds like he is embarrassed.

"Sure" I chuckled. "Koko and Inui will pick you up then..." He said

"Eh?~ Why can't you?" I asked "I-I have things to do...."

"Fine. See this tomorrow I guess..." I said as he hummed and hang up

"Who's that?" Hina looked at my phone as I quickly hide it from her

"N-No one." I stuttered. She smirked at me "Oh-right, Takemichi and I are going on a date tomorrow, would you like to come with us?" She asked

"I'm sorry Hina but I have plans tomorrow" I answered.

"So~ your going on a date tomorrow too huh?" I blushed "NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

"Y/N-chan is going on a date~" she continued to tease me

"Shu-shut it Hina..." I looked away blushing.

We were on our way to her apartment  when a bunch of guys ready to slap Hina's bun, I grabbed the guy's hand

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I glared at them

"Tch, let go bitch." He said, an irk popped up in my cheeks

"Hina, go ahead I'll catch up later." I said smiling at her "But Y-" "NOW."

She quickly ran away asking for help.
I looked back at the guy and smirked

"Now, how should I treat you guys?" I asked "You should treat us with your body sweetheart" the other guys said

"Hm... Head to toe or toe to head?" I asked "Hea-" I punched his face making him bleed and unconscious.

"Ehe~ Now you guys are giving no choice but to kill you." 1 guy grabbed my shoulder ready to hit but I crouch down making him miss, I jumped and punched him in the chin. I tried my best to dodge every hit they bring but didn't. Few minutes later my hands and face are all bloody and the guys were laying on the floor unconscious.

"Ugh, you guys really suck at fighting." I said as Hina came back crying

"I told you to run away, why did you came back?" I narrowed my eyebrows. I was mad.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME Y/N-CHAN! LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE ALL COVERED IN BLOOD!" She yelled crying.

At Hina's apartment

She then calls Takemichi
"Takemichi-kun, can you go grab some bandages at the convenient store" She said.

"HINA ARE YOU HURT?! WAIT FOR ME I'M ON MY WAY!" I heard Takemichi yelled as he hang up.

Hina tied me in a chair because I've been trying to escape and Naoto was watching over me as Hina was waiting for Takemichi to arrive.

"HINA-CHAN! ARE YOU-" Takemichi froze when he saw me covered in blood and tied up in a chair.

"You're here." I said

"Y/N-CHAN?! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?! IS HINA TORTURING YOU?!" He yelled nonstop until Hina hit his head making him shut up.

Hina sighed as she grabbed the plastic from Takemichi's hand "Y/N-chan was beaten up because she was protecting me..." tears starts to fall down her cheeks "... it's my fault Y/N-chan is like this..."

"Stop crying, you look ugly when you do" I chuckled "but please untie me"

"And also Hina... I was the one who decided to fight and protect you ok? Nothing was your fault" I smiled at her. Naoto was done untying as I walked towards Hina and patted her head.

"Bu-But..." She was sobbing as I hugged her "It was my decision Hina."

"BUT YOUR DATE TOMORROW!" She yelled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I quickly grabbed the plastic from her hands, walked towards and open the door.

"IT'S NOT A DATE!" I yelled

*SLAM*

I left her apartment and walked home. I arrived home, took a shower and bandage my wounds up. I didn't know how to bandage myself. So I just wrapped it around my wounds.

(Next Morning)

My phone was ringing and I was still goshdamn sleeping, I growled and answered my phone

"Y/N-chan, we're outside your house. Come out. If you don't want us to forcely break in and kidnap you." Koko said. I looked outside my window and saw a bunch of motorcycles outside

"Just wait for a sec." I said. I couldn't wear any clothes that was tight cuz of my wounds, I decided to wear a normal t-shirt and a shorts. I forgot to wash all my dirty clothes.

I walked out of the house and saw Koko and Inui a bit shocked

"Y/N WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" both of them yelled, I sighed

"I'll explain it later, can we just go?" I said as I looked away. I was uncomfortable. Inui then placed his coat over me

"Here." He said

I smiled at him "Thanks, Inui-chan"
Koko stared at my wounds and clicked his tongue.

We arrived at Taiju's house, Koko knocked on the door

"Boss! Y/N is here!" He said 'Now that I think of it, why do they call him boss? And their clothes are unusual.' I thought to myself.

Nobody answered the door but Koko decided to let ourselves in because of the clothes I've been wearing.

"The hell? Are you both allowed to barged in Taiju-kun's house?" I asked

"Yeah" Inui said, he looked at me and my wounds "Wait for me in the couch I'll treat your wounds."

"I've already treated myself though?" I sat down the couch looking all over at the big house.

"The way you wrapped the bandages? We can tell you don't know how." Koko then said.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. After treating my injuries both of them left the house and leaving me behind. Waiting for Taiju, he was taking his time way to long so I decided to take a nap. (Koko and Inui gave me a oversized shirt so that my injuries would be a little bit covered.)

I woke up when I heard shouting outside the house, I tried to sleep more until the shouting was gone. I sat down and rubbed my eyes. The door suddenly opened and closed I looked at the door and thought it was Taiju. I stood up and walked towards the entrance

"I've been waiting for hou-" I froze. "Eh?"