584 : Water of life

Start from the beginning

Others thought the same way, Liu Ruozhu said with emotion: "It seems that the things in this underground space are really troublesome, otherwise they won't be hacked by a lot of thunder before they are finished."

"That's great. Brother Ning can get through the first class smoothly again." Wen Tutu and the others were very happy.

When the third thunder tribulation finally finished, a person suddenly came.

Everyone looked over cautiously, only to see a tall and burly man in a cyan robe, with a cold face, coming here from a distance.

The man's eyes were extremely sharp, and when he saw the people present, he suddenly paused.

"Wen girl?"

Wen Qiao looked at him with a bewildered face, asked politely, and secretly looked at the person who came, who was also in the Yuanhuang Realm, and she didn't seem to know him.

The man walked over with a smile on his stern face, and said, "Miss Wen, forgot? Next is the Blue Winged Wolf King. The child was saved by Ms Wen and Young Master Ning..."

Wen Qiao suddenly rounded his eyes, "Are you the Wolf King? Are you transformed?"

The Blue Winged Wolf King slightly nodded, "Yes, thanks to the spirit pill of Young Master Ning, my injuries healed quickly, and it was transformed thirty years ago."

Upon hearing this, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife also reacted.

"It turns out that thirty years ago, I heard that there was a demonic form in the mobile desert. It was the wolf king." Sheng Zhenhai looked surprised.

Sheng Zhenhai didn't know what the two apprentices did when they came to the mobile desert. At that time, the Qiandao Secret Realm was opened. After the two were called back, they only asked about their practice in a hurry. The others did not ask. Now it seems that the two apprentices did a lot of things in the mobile desert.

Knowing that the opponent is the Sect Master of the Scarlet Heaven Sect, the Azure Winged Wolf King politely met him.

Then he looked at the place of crossing the catastrophe, and asked: "I don't know who is crossing the thunder catastrophe here?" As he said, the wolf king was a little jealous instinctively. It was the horror of the power of this thunder catastrophe, even the Yuan Emperor realm thunder catastrophe insufficient, could it be the Yuansheng Realm Thunder Tribulation?

"It's my husband." Wen Qiao replied.

"Master Ning?" The Blue Winged Wolf King was stunned, "Isn't Mr. Ning already cultivated to the Primordial Saint Realm..."

How young is this? The Blue Winged Wolf King was a little suspicious of the demon.

"No, it's just the Yuanhuang Realm Thunder Tribulation." Wen Qiao replied.

Blue Wing Wolf King: "..."

In fact, the Yuanhuang Realm Thunder Tribulation is also very powerful.

The Blue Wing Wolf King thought, looked at Wen Qiao, and found that she was already in the Yuanhuang Realm, and suddenly he didn't know what to say.

He has never seen a genius like this unmarried couple, practicing like drinking water, the speed is really terrifying.

It's just that when you feel the power of thunder tribulation brewing in the sky, you can't help but shake your head secretly, perhaps because they practice too fast, so the power of thunder tribulation is more terrifying than normal people.

"Why is the wolf king here?" Wen Tutu asked.

The Blue Winged Wolf King looked at him and found that the Yuanhuang Realm's demon correction was the eighth-order mutant demon rabbit that year, and he was shocked again.