AUTHORS NOTE

Heeeeeey guys,  its been awhile since I've updated but I am working on the next update RIGHT NOW!

Now,  I'm always getting request for me to promote and help someones book and I'd love to do that but I can't promote EVERYONE'S. Thats too much and I just don't have the time to read everybody's work, but I do have a contest!

I have a few questions pertaining to this series and if you can answer all the questions I will help you with your book and promote it throughout the series.

Not only that but if you get allllllllll the answers correct you can also become a NEW character in this book (& it'll be an important person) So if you don't write on wattpad you can still win the contest and be a character in the book

I want you to answer all the questions in one comment all together so here they are…..

1. What's Shayne's Middle name?

2. What's Tavi's mom's occupation?

3. When Shayne's birthday?  (Exact month and date. NOT YEAR)

4. What are Shayne's 2 talents?

5. What's Trina's last name?

6. How old were both Shayne & Tavi when they met each other?  (NOTE: If you started reading WB before I finished it, I changed Shayne's age so you might wanna go back a look though a few chapters)

Answer all six questions right here on this text in one comment!

First three people to get all answers right will win the contest. This ends tonight at 12! If you're one of the winner's I'll personally message you!

And follow me on IG: @Colombiana_Qveen  and twitter @Colombianaqveen

-Maria S.