Chapter 23

Liams pov:

I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday

The moment just my tip entered her I thought I was in heaven. My heart shattered when Luna had some kind of short Panic attack.

I want her to enjoy this as much as I do, if not possible even more.

I can't wait to taste her again, that's pretty crazy as I never even wanted to do something like that with another women. It always was just me getting my relief, but with Luna it's some kind of different height I feel when she comes.

It's the most beautiful thing ever and I get to feel even better.

Then she even Blowed me one. That was incredible, I knew it was her first time doing that but she did it so good, I came too fast.

I can't even imagine her doing that to someone else, so I'm even more determined to keep her for myself and never let another guy near her. I wouldn't have before our moment, but i'm even more sure now that Luna is the women I want to spend my life with. It's too early to propose or something, but when the right time comes I hope she'll say yes.

I just finished my job at the Russian mafia and could gather lots of new information. Soon it will be the time to completely erease them from society. After all the guy who kidnapped Luna and Stefanie was a Underboss of them. I can't wait to see them all beg for mercy.

As I make my way to Alejandro's office I spot Nathaneal standing in front of the door, he looks kinda unsure if he should go in or not. That's strange, he usually makes most of the decisions as the future Lead.

"Are you here to tell us about the information you gathered today?" He asks me the moment he lays his eyes on me.

"That's right. We should go in."

"Can you just tell me the information in my office? Instead of father?"

What is he up to?

"You know exactly I cannot do this as your father ordered me to tell him directly after coming home."

"Tsk"

Did the strongest mindest of the Vastellos just tsks at me? Will the sun go up from the West tomorrow? He never shows his emotions like that. He's obviously annoyed right now even though he knows the orders.

"Then let's just go in"

With this he knocks and walks in without waiting for an answer. Really Strange.

Alejandro is sitting on his desk as usual and looking at me with a emotionless face as I tell him everything I found out today.

"Alright, just so you know we will start an attack soon to wipe them out. Be ready. You can go now."
I turn around and leave after he says that.

Soon. Soon I can stop playing friend with the bastards who kidnapped my girl and her twin.

I calm myself down before I knock on Luna's door and walk in.

"I just wanted to go down and make something for us to eat. You can help me."
"Sure, let's go."

I just can't look away from her as we make our way to the kitchen. She's so beautiful and her caramel brown hair shines brightly.

She asks me something but I can't concentrate on anything except the dark green of her eyes. She chuckles and the sound pulls me back from my kind of trance.

"I love it when you look at me like that, darling."

"Darling? where did that came from?"

She turnes red from embarrassment and i can't help but chuckle. She's so adorable. I cup her face with my hands as I say "I like the sound of that, call me that more often."

Suddenly someone clears his throat and we turn synchronically to the sound and to our surprise it is Álvaro.

"I'm sorry to ruin you lovely moment but I wondered if you knew where Stefanie is, Luna."

"I'm not sure, Álvaro, why do you need her? Can we help you instead?"

"Oh no, thank you, I wanted to talk about something related to the marriage. Can I wait for her, till she comes back?"

"Of course you can, we just wanted to make some pasta to eat, you want some too?"

"That would be great, Thank you."

With this the guy sits down and Luna starts working on the food. She's a really good cook and the meals she does are just so yummy.

As I look Álvero up and down I realize i didn't have the chance to talk to him at all.

"You're name is Álvero, right?"

He looks as if he didn't expect me to talk to him.

"Yes and you are Luna's boyfriend Liam right?"

"Yes."

Stefanie and I became pretty close friends over the last few weeks so i should at make sure for that the guy she's going to marry isn't a complete psychopath or something.

"Do you have any hobbies or things your interested for? Except the work you do for the mafia."

"Not really, I don't have time for something else as I'm always busy with work."

"If you want to have some hobby, Liam and I can give you book recommendations." Luna says to him with a sweet smile. I'm glad that this is just her 'I'm trying to be nice' smile and not the kind she gives me.

"You both like to read?"

"Yeah and surprisingly we even have the same taste in books, right Liam?"

Well that's about to get embarrassing.

"Actually, to be honest I just wanted to get closer to you at the beginning. That's why I always wanted the books you wanted."

She's adorable while she's blushing, but I'm no better as my face is turning red from the embarrassment I'm feeling.

"But Luna's Taste is really great. I actually enjoyed all the books I read."
With this I look back at Álvaro and he has some kind of amusement mixed with something that looks like envy in his eyes.

"I would love to get some recommendations and while we're at it, what kind of hobbies does Stefa have?"

"Hm, let's see. She has a great singing voice. Tho she doesn't sings in front of other people. She also jogs every morning in the park and sometimes trains with us." Luna tells him.

She puts the plates full of pasta in front of as and we start eating while talking about all kinds of topics.

After the meal we go to the movie room as Stefanie is still not back from wherever she is. While we watch the movie we get to know each other better and i must say, I like this guy. He could actually be a great husband for Stefanie. Even if it's just contractual.
The marriage is so soon, the day after tomorrow. I hope Stefanie still wants to do it.