In the end, the Celestial Formation Alliance took out nine Celestial Pills.

The Heavenly Array League has the most Heaven-level Pills, not only brought from other continents, but also cultivated by Ning Yuzhou. Of course, they couldn't give up on those top-grade pills cultivated by Ning Yuzhou, and they directly used lower-grade heaven-grade pills.

"Top grade." Li Yaonian said again.

The Heavenly Formation Alliance people who were about to squeeze the lower-rank Heavenly Grade Dan in, couldn't help but look at Elder Xiao.

Elder Xiao said with a solemn face, "Listen to him."

So I changed to a high-grade heavenly pill, but muttered in my heart, is it possible that this door still picks the quality of the spirit pill?

"Is it still picking the spirit pill?" Shi Wuming looked speechless, the master of Senluo Temple was too picky.

"Naturally picked." Ning Yuzhou looked at the palace gate, "The formation on the door is an improved Nine Turns Back to the Spiritual Array. The person who created this formation wants to turn the Nine Turns back to the Spiritual Array and the Spirit Pill. Together, let the spirit pill provide the spirit power to the nine turns back to the spirit formation, in order to achieve the purpose of breaking the formation. This nine turns to return to the spirit formation requires the lowest-level spirit pills, which are mainly heaven-level pills, and those below the sky-level pills. The spiritual power contained in the spirit pill is not enough to replenish the spiritual power needed for the Nine Turns to return to the spirit formation."

Everyone was in a daze, and I didn't expect this kind of formation in the world.

"Doesn't that mean that the Sky Formation Alliance is actually not yet complete?" Wen Tutu's face was incredulous, and then he couldn't help laughing happily.

The Celestial Formation Alliance boasts that it has mastered the best formation method in the lower realm, and firmly dominates the mainland teleportation formation, but it is not as good as Brother Ning. Brother Ning could see the universe in the formation on the door, but the king-level formation mage of the Heavenly Formation Alliance could not.

"Yes, it doesn't."

Ning Yuzhou felt that the Heavenly Formation Alliance was able to crack the Nine Turns Back to the Spirit Array. It was pretty good, but failed to see that the Nine Turns Back to the Spirit Array requires the supplement of the spirit pill, and it’s nothing. An extremely partial and weird formation, few array masters can see the hidden traps and the universe.

All the high-grade Heavenly Pills have been inlaid into the nine holes.

A bright aura lit up, and before the cultivators could react, they heard a toothy trembling, and saw that the closed palace door finally opened slowly.

Everyone stared intently.

The palace gate was completely opened, and the person in front only glanced at it hurriedly, and rushed in toward the palace gate anxiously.

Although there is an agreement, in the face of vested interests, no one is willing to wait slowly for others to act first. This kind of treasure hunting moment, of course, is whoever comes first. If there are disagreements, you can fight first.

The faces of the people in the Celestial Formation Alliance became extremely ugly, but they knew that they couldn't count on the agreement just now, so they rushed in.

"Let's go too." Ning Yuzhou said.

Wen Qiao pulled him, using Chiri's tracking method, and flew towards the wide open palace gate with the surrounding crowd.