xxxx

"He's not there... y/n, you need to get it together," Wilburs heart nearly breaks for the woman, seeing how she didn't even trust the mans voice anymore.

So, he walks even closer, going around the couch so he can be in front of the woman, crouching down to see the sorry state she was in.

"I am here Honey, it's me," His words are soothing, and y/n looks up, her eye bags significantly worse than her soulmates own.

She's quiet for a second, just staring. "Wilbur?"

He nods, running a hand through the woman's hair as she lunges forward, grabbing onto the man tightly.

"You're home!" She cries, literally, tearing up as she's able to hold Wilburs physical body once more— something she thought she wasn't gonna be able to do.

Meanwhile, Wilbur soaks in the fact that she said he was home, indicating that... this place was his sanctuary.

But not the building, no.

y/n was his sanctuary, proven when just seeing her smile he felt himself get happier than he had been for the two days he went without her.

"You moron! I haven't seen you in five days you can't just sneak up on me!" She yells in mock anger, slapping his shoulder while moving away to wipe her tears up.

It's then that he realizes there's a time difference, and y/n had to go so much longer without him than he had without her.

That seemed unfair to him.

"Yeah, I'm back now. I'm so sorry Sweetheart, I didn't want to leave you alone—" A finger to his lips makes the man shut up as y/n shakes her head.

"Don't talk about it, let's just enjoy each other's company, yeah?" She states, already more than happy to put her almost week-long torture behind her. As long as Wilbur was there, she didn't care.

He takes the finger to kiss it gently, holding her hands soon after. "Of course, whatever the lady wishes," It's then he takes another small look around the apartment and sighs. "But we've gotta clean this up."

y/n nods, before a yawn escapes her mouth. "Can we do it after a nap though? I haven't slept good in a while."

Wilbur smiles, standing up with her as he walks hand-in-hand to the bedroom, seeing it hadn't been touched since his leaving.

"You didn't move from the couch?" He wonders out loud, and y/n shakes her head.

"The couch smelled like you," She admits with hot cheeks, and Wilbur laughs, finally realizing she had one of his sweatshirts on.

But seeing how she looked, he assumed it's been a second since the woman had showered under some nice warm water.

"You want one of my other hoodies? I have more you know," Wilbur walks off to the closet and holds out one he knew hadn't been washed yet, so it still smelled of him.

Minus the five days of stink.

y/n nods, taking the old one off to reveal nothing but a bra, leaving Wilbur to go tomato red, head turning away quickly. "y/n!"

She simply looks over, putting the clothing on her body. "What?"

Wilbur groans, shaking his head. "Nothing, you're sleep deprived. Come on, let's snuggle," He ignores the small scene despite knowing how it made him feel, laying on the bed as y/n does the same.

She snuggles in, and holds onto Wilbur, the warmth and presence of him just making her almost melt. "I don't even want to fall asleep anymore, I just want to spend time with you."

Wilbur laughs, nodding his head. "I know, me too."

But within minutes the couple was knocked out, their snores blending together as they sprawled out.

And just like that a 'stalker' and a 'weirdo' fell in love.

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Idk if I'm thag happy with the ending but it's good until I get the energy to do some heavy editing.

ANYWAY HERE WE ARE AT THE END, LETS JUST TAKE A SECOND TO WORSHIP _0ceanBreeze_ AGAIN FOR BEING THE INSPO AND RESON THIS BOOK EXISTS

AND LETS ALSO TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE ALL THE READERS WHO STUCK THROUGH THIS

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE EVERYONE!

UNTIL NEXT TIME (: