The Day I Died...

To anyone who is reading this, If you dont mind caould you give me a vote if you liked it? i'm trying to enter the watty awards and this is my first time so. . . . .only vote if you liked it! :) thankyou

BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY! YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE MUSIC!!! IT MAKES IT MORE EMOTIONAL!!!! YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!!!

The main character in this story can be male or female, if you like boyxboy then read it as a male POV but if you prefer boyxgirl then read as a female POV.

The Day I Died...

11:45pm that was the time my world changed, it was the time I died...

(Flashback, 7 hours ago)

4:45pm

It was a beautiful morning, the sun shining, the birds chirping. I was sitting on a bench in the park; I had just finished my homework and thought it would be nice to go for a walk. While sitting on the bench, I spotted John, my boyfriend walking with his little sister Cassia. I called them over and we started talking. Soon I had to go home, so I told them I would see them tomorrow. What I didn't know was that I would be seeing John sooner than I thought.

5:45pm

I was walking home with the bag of potatoes my mother wanted, when I felt someone looking at me. I shook it off as it was probably me freaking out. Once again I felt someone watching me, so I started to pick up my pace. Soon I heard footsteps behind me, so I started running. I turned a corner and found that my house was just a few more meters, I was full on sprinting now, I turned around to see who my stalker was, only to be engulfed in darkness, the last thing I remember was someone saying "you'll die tonight."

8:50pm

I felt pain, I felt like we were moving, I wanted to wake up but my body wanted to sleep, soon I was in darkness again.

9:30pm

I was shaken awake by someone, I looked up only to find the one person who I thought would love me forever. John, my boyfriend had kidnapped me, drugged me and hurt me. He wasn't the man I fell in love with. I heard noises coming from my right, I looked over to find my mother and father tied up and gagged, I looked in horror at what had happened to my parents. I was angry, angry at the man who did this. The man who I had thought loved me, but I was wrong.

I started struggling, trying to loosen the ropes that bind my hands together, only to feel a cold substance at my temple. I turned to look but stopped once I heard talking "move and I will kill you" I nodded to show that I understood. I was no longer angry, I was now terrified for my life and for the life of my parents. Something hit my head and I fell into darkness once again, remembering that there was no hope left.

10:46pm

I was once again shaken awake, when I came to, I saw that John had a gun pointed at my fathers head and finger on the trigger ready to pull. I looked in horror as my father was shot. Blood splattered across the room and on to my mothers face, she looked at the blood. Suddenly I heard a scream, then a bang and when I looked up I found my mother lying in a pool of blood, her blood.

11:40pm

I sat there frozen like a statue, I think I had gone into shock. I don't know how long I sat there but considering John was sleeping, I guess it was long. I thought that if I didn't want to end up like my parents, then I would escape, escape and live for my parents. I tried untying the ropes but I just caused rope burn. After trying for a few minutes I finally got the ropes untied. I ran to the nearest door, only to find it locked. I tried opening it but I must have made some noise as John woke up and had me backed against the wall with the gun under my chin. I looked straight into the eyes of the murderer I once loved and said those three words that no one likes to hear "I hate you" with such venom that made john flinch.

11:45pm

John sneered, and pulled the trigger, I screamed as pain enveloped me, soon there was darkness and I felt numb. I heard my heart beats slow down, soon I could not hear any beats, as I took my last breath, I said two words that would fully end my life..."Goodbye."

hope u liked it!!!!!