"Just contact me when you are ready to switch," Sayoko nods.

The four of us then head out of the room and take the elevator ride up to the library. Our appropriate colored hats in our hands to place on our heads once the intercom system dings to announce Milly is ready to give her final speech.

"You don't have to answer this, but did you ever have a crush on Shirley?" I ask, pulling Lelouch into a small alcove near the classroom he will be starting at. "Like, if you thought I was dead, or maybe you completely forgot about the promises we made all those years ago. You won't hurt my feelings if you did."

"I'm not sure if I ever did, because I always had hope that you were out there somewhere with Suzaku," Lelouch tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I never forgot our promises, and I was going to find you when I had the chance, but you fell right into my hands when it was most important. I already made a promise with myself to never let you go. I know that I broke the promise of never taking another girl on a date, fake or not, but Sayoko is to blame for that. After today, all the girls will understand that I love you."

I press a quick kiss to his lips, "I love you too. It was funny watching you run away from those girls, so I wasn't too mad about the dates you had to go on. I got a whole two weeks with you. Even with all the craziness. It was exactly what I needed."

"It was nice when we didn't have to break apart a political wedding in the middle of our time there. Too bad we couldn't just stay there."

"I don't feel nearly as trapped since that trip over there, so don't worry about me. Now, head to the classroom, and make sure your hat doesn't get stolen by some random girl. Only me, okay?"

"I am going to make sure of that," he lightly chuckles, walking past me to the classroom.

I head out into the hallway, spotting Anya a way down with boys with nets and other tools all around her. They aren't going for her, though, which freaks me about a bit.

The intercom dings, signaling the moment everyone has been waiting for.

"Attention everyone! This is Milly Ashford speaking for the last time as student council president! My graduation event, Cupid Day, is about to begin! Oh, and before you start, make sure you're at least two meters away from your target. You should all be familiar with the rules. If you capture your target's hat and put it on, then you have to be boyfriend and girlfriend! I won't question how you obtain the hat, and you're allowed to use teams or tools. Now, before we begin, I'll just say one thing. Any club that brings me that hat of Lelouch Lamperouge in class 3-D gets their budget increased ten-fold! All right, let's do it!"

Some smoke bombs explode to signal that the event has started, and then the mad dash begins. Or it would, if Rolo didn't use his Geass to freeze the entire school in place.

"Hm, this is strange," I hum, walking past completely frozen-in-time bodies. "I wonder if he can feel me moving around in his bubble, or if he knew that his Geass doesn't affect me before I told him. Eh, I should probably get moving before they all start moving again." I break into a sprint, heading away from the crowded hall and outside.

It doesn't take long for there to be absolute chaos on campus. Every single club seems to be in contact with Milly and chasing after Lelouch for his hat and the amazing budget. Except it isn't Lelouch anymore, it is Sayoko, and she really does have amazing physical capabilities that I had no idea about. Before this, all I knew is she took great care of Nunally and could do all kinds of origami. She has a past that I never thought about, considering it is extremely helpful today.