After Watching Strange Porn (Smut)

(A/N idk if anyone has made somthing like this before, I mean what happened after dan and tyler's collab not Phan fucking on a table but whatever. Enjoy, I guess.)

Word count: 2,084

Dan's POV

I can't believe I chose this video idea! Watching Porn, Really? What was I thinking?  I knew it was a bad idea from the start I even suggested that Tyler and I could film the Cards Against Humanity video first so I could postpone doing it for as long as I could.

 I've managed to not get a boner for the last half an hour and Tyler and I agreed that we would pick one more video because he has a dinner date with Zoe so they can catch up. They'll both be around ours tomorrow, It'll be fun I guess.  But right now I am not having fun.

'Just wait ten more minutes and Ty's leaving, it'll be fine just don't get hard, just don't get hard okay?!' I repeated in my head as Tyler was busy adjusting his amazing green hair.

"Okay! So, your turn Danny boy. Pick an object, any object at all." Tyler chimed as he gestured to my Mac.

"Erm, okay...." I trailed off and looked around.

"A candle? I said.

"Sure! Type it in, we haven't got all day! I've got to go in 5." Tyler said. Right away I typed it into the Google search bar 'candle porn' and pressed enter. We were then confronted with over a million results when one caught my eye 'Gay boy rough fuck and hot wax'. I don't know why I clicked it but I did so I guess that's the video we're watching. It was a good job that we filmed the outro when we started because we didn't know how much time we would have.

"Really, Dan?" Tyler chuckled as I turned to see his face had gone red.

"Awe Ty, hope you don't get hard before you leave." I laughed.

"Shut up! Ugh, just play the video." He said with a gentle smack of my arm. I just gave out a little chuckle and pressed play.

When it said 'Rough' I didn't think it meant like this. It reminded me how Phil and I used to have sex, I mean sure we'd do the whole 'intimate love making' and we still do, it's just I miss the 2011 rough sex after a fight or when we just needed it. Believe it or not Phil is a monster in bed, the type to slam you against a wall and pin your arms over your head then fuck the living day lights out of you. He's always been the dominate one and I like it but I also like the slow innocent Phil, It just depends on our moods to be honest. What I really liked about that type of Phil was that I was the only one that got to experience Phil like that, everyone only ever got to see innocent and childish Phil Lester that refuses to Swear but Phil in bed was my Phil, rough Phil and I never realise how much I needed him to be like that until now.

Less than half way through the video I was already hard and was trying to hide it from Tyler who was laughing loudly.

"Why are you laughing?"I asked I crossed my legs as tight as I could to hide my throbbing member.

"Oh, nothing. I've got to go now though." He chuckled and stood up.

I stood up as well and walked behind him to the front door. I heard Tyler say 'no homo Howell' under his breath as we approached the door but chose not to say anything, I just blushed a ruby red.

"Phil!!" I screamed "Tyler is leaving!" I heard his footsteps from the living room and watched him walk through into the hallway.

"Bye Ty, Nice to see you again, is everyone still on for tomorrow?" Phil said.

"Of course!  And it was nice to catch up!" Tyler chimed back as he laid his hand on Phil's shoulder then turned back to me who was hiding my hard on behind the door.