I miss you , my darling starlight.

•••

Sea fairy was very pretty to other cookies but nobody got her attention.

Well , almost nobody.

Sea fairy sat on the beach sand, embracing the coming darkness.
The stars started to shine , she closed her eyes. Enjoying the peace.

Then ,

"Mom?"
Her eyes shot open, looking behind her a young cookie which looked like he had leaves for hair was running up to her. It was her son.
Herb.
"Yes ,darling?" Sea fairy turned to herb, he had a flower pot in his hands, he was just barley holding onto it.

"I was wondering when you will come back home, I--i need help with my flower" herb swung back and fourth as he spoke.
Sea fairy smiled at her son, playing with his hair. " I will in a few minutes , I'm just waiting for something"

Something? Or someone?

Herb quickly nodded then ran back up the hills. Fairy breathed in,
Turning back to the sea.  She counted in her head.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

She was there , fairy could feel her presences.
There she was.
High up in the sky, her hair blending in with the night sky, she couldn't tell where her hair ended.
God, she wished she was able to talk to her but she was to high up. Would she even like her if she did?

The moon's eyes twinkled as she looked aroundt he environment.
Oh god, did she see her?
Sea fairy stood up quickly , looking at the moon onces more before running to her sun.

Why would she feel like this so someone she hasn't even met?

•••

"Oh , hello mom! Did you see the thing you wanted?" Herb put down his plant seeds. Sea fairy smiled , " I did , it was very pretty like always " Fairy sat down on her chair and put a disc in the record player.

Her favorite song. She wondered if the moon would like it too.

"Oh really? That's nice, is spinach cookie cookie coming tomorrow?" Fairy thought for a while , trying to remember but all she could think of was this moon, she was begining to get frustrated.
"I-- I cannot remember." Fairy said which came out more as a sigh.

"Well, doesn't matter if she does or not , you'll be here to help with my planting"
"I'm sorry darling but I'm not very good at planting"
"Well, everyone starts off bad. . . I think." Fairy playfully rolled her eyes. "You started our good, darling your name is literally herb"  Herb just shrugged in response. Dairy sunk in her seat, letting her my wander and here eyes rest.

Could you guess who her mind thought of first?

As soon as her (or what she thought her face was) appeared in here mind her eyes sprung open. Rubbing her eyes she groaned in . . .  anger? Fluster?

How could she let her have so much control? Maybe if she slept she'll get out of her mind. "I'll be going to rest , now herb darling. Love you"
"Okay mom, love you too !" He said , not taking his eyes off of his plants.

•••

It was the next day, fairy didn't think of the moon once! Well, until now of course.
Sea fairy glanced towards where she sat last night. Where she saw her again. She didn't even relize herb was talking to her.

The way she looked was burned into her memory
"Mom?" Her curly black faded to a purple-ish- blue with glitter in it.

"Are you listening?" How the glitters in her hair shined bright. How her eyes shined bright.

"Hello?" Her beautiful dress that she wears every day but sea fairy never seemed to get tired off it.

Herb finally got his mother's attention when he nudged her arm. "Oh, sorry darling were you talking to me?" She looked down to her son who wasn't having any of it. He sighed , " I was asking you if I could invite friends over since spinich left!" friends? With an S?  She was happy he made some friends atleast but she wasn't going to let herb invite more than one, who knows what kind of caos could happen?

"Oh, what are their names?"

"Well, There vampire--"

"Vampire? What an intriguing name"

"It is! There's also sparkling and mint!"

"That's 3 friends, how do I know your friends won't trash the house?"
Herb had a bit of a confused-yet-annoyed face.
"They won't! They're nice gentleman!"
Fairy hesitated at first but eventually said yes.  Herb jumped in excitement then ran to the woods, assuminly where his 'friends' were.

Fairy jumped down to the spot she sat last night, she saw a small shark. It was a very pretty shark. It was pink and blue, she rubbed it's fine whilst she looked at the sky. The shark, in response, nuzzled her hand.

•••

It was late at night, sea fairy only just got out. But she was still there, as if she was waiting for her.

Alright ,  today is the day I ask herrr....

.......name!

Fairy quickly plucked a flower from the ground and ran to the beach.  She placed a foot ontop of the water, she didn't fall. She placed her other foot,and.still yet, she didn't fall.

She formed a small wave she plans on making taller once she got nearer but when she looked up.
She was gone.

The wave sea fairy had collapse,the flower fairy planned on giving was all soggy and far from shore.

Maybe next time.