Chapter-33

Aera Pov:-

I woke up by feelling something sticky on my world wide beautiful face and also due to sunlight hitting my gorgeous face.

I groaned and try to wake up and sit straight but my try goes in vain. Now I was so irritated, so I cursed...

Me:- What the fuck?

Than, I open my eyes and see, that I am caged by my alien brother Taehyung who is capturing me like I will leave him, his one hand is under my neck/head and other is locking it and his legs also, basically he is sleeping with me between his body.

Think that girl is Taehyung and the baby boy is Aera, only sleeping position.

Me:- Hey wake up.

I wiggle so he can feel my movement.

Tae:- ..... . .....

But he is not moving an inch tho....

Me:- Wake up bro , free me.

I try to release myself from his grip but he suddenly tighten his grip on me.

Now what I do suddenly an idea pop in my head and I signal luna and lobo to jump on him and lick his body.

And both did the same, he started giggling by licking by luna and lobo.

Honestly, he is looking cute while sleeping, but only in sleeping, and what I say about his giggle, it's so so cute and adorable, but when he will get up, he become like someone snatch his Gucci.....

He open his eyes.

Me:- Good morning bro can you now release me from your grip, I am basically crushing by your tight grip.

Then he look his position and immediately stand up and started scratching his nape and said...

Tae:- Sorry, I have habbit of cuddling something while sleeping.

Me:- Well I also have habbit of cuddling something while sleeping tho, but not like you, its like you almost crush me into sheets, truly I didn't get that much crush even when I sleep with jimin oppa and jungkook, you are an exception tho.

Tae:- I said sorry tho, don't get mad.

He said while pouting.