12 ✔️

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Why don't you guys just go home? We'll take care of Samantha." Melissa said to Luke and Thomas. She gave them a smile but it looked more of a fake annoyed smile to me.

"Would you atleast tell me where you guys are going?" Luke asked like he was panicking.

"Luke, I will be fine, I promise." I smiled. I get that he's concerned, but I think he's overreacting.

"Just call me when you need anything, okay?" Luke smiled then kissed my forehead. I was taken aback by the sudden gesture but then I just gave him a smile.

"Bye, boys." I waved to the two of them then the girls and I ride on the car. The girls were looking at me with mixed expressions. "What?"

"Are you and Luke together?" Cassie asked, there's something in the tone of her voice but I shrugged it off.

"No, he's just my big brother, we've been best friends since middle school." I informed and the girls nodded. Melissa and Cassie doesn't look convinced though. Lowkey getting judgey vibes.

"He's really protective when it comes to you." Melissa blurted out and I nodded.

"Uhuh." I agreed. "He's been like that ever since were young." I explained.

"How about that nerd boy he's with, uh, Timothy?"

Timothy, oh my fucking God.

"It's Thomas." I laughed. "He's a very good friend of mine. We're actually alike, both nerds." I snorted and the girls laughed.

"You aren't a nerd now." Emma said, gesturing to myself. I looked at myself and realized. Yeah, I guess? But a part of me still says no.

"I'm just dressed like this but I'm still a nerd at heart." I smiled. "Where are we going by the way?" I asked.

"There's a party at the Emma's boyfriend, George. And we are going." Melissa said excitedly.

Wait, what? A party? Tonight? I'm actually shocked, I haven't prepared myself mentally for that.

"I've never been to a party before..." I trailed off.

"It will be fine, we're gonna teach you how to party and stuff." Georgia smiled then took out her lipstick, reapplying.

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" I asked nervously.

"Smoke, drink, do drugs, flirt. Duh." Cassie rolled her eyes.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

God, what is this mess that I got myself into?

-----

shorter than usual, sorry. excited for the next chaptersssssssss