𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 𝙈𝙍𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚

WARNING: NSFW CONTENT, SMUT, RATED SPG, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ✓

•••••

Released from his shadow possession she immediately faced him as he locked the door behind them. Her eyes giving him a pointed look as if saying 'release this binding or else–' to which her husband puts his hands inside his pocket.

"I will if you won't yell again, it's late-night and people are sleeping." Temari cocked her head to the side, scowling at him as she gripped his collar to threaten him.

What she did must be what he had intended for her to do as he smirked and snaked his arm around her waist, cutting her off-guard. Her eyes widened, and cheeks flushed, still unable to speak.

"Now that's a quiet troublesome woman." He says, his onyx orbs looking down at her teal blue eyes.

Shikamaru then kissed her cheeks, a feathery light one and on her nose, another on her forehead, making her calm down a bit before his left hand cupped her right cheek and smiled at her.

"Happy Birthday, Tem." His soft and low tone made her unclasped her hands from his collar and rest them on his chest, "Are you calm now?" he asked, and she answered with a nod, her previous reason for getting mad now forgotten, free of his shadow binding.

"Thank you, Honey." She smiled, blushing. "You and Shikadai made my day complete." She says, feeling Shikamaru's hands tighten his hold on her waist.

He rests his forehead with hers and sighed, "I am glad you liked our little surprise."

"Who wouldn't? I had thought you both forgot about my birthday because I did." Temari answered in a chuckle. "You both fill me with happiness." She said, rubbing his cheek with her right hand.

She heard him scoff, "You know what's gonna fill you now?" Temari quickly pulled her head from him and stared at him in shock. "Me." She felt her dark gray sash fell on the floor the second the word left his lips, her purple kimono loosened and fell next to it and in a swift move, Shikamaru picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"Hey!" she protested. He takes off his white polo and threw it on the floor, crawling his way on top of her. "Sh-Shikamaru." She huffed as he looked down on her and kissed her full on the lips.

He kissed her with passion, slow at first, testing the waters if she will push him away and lash out. But who is she to refuse his kisses? Who is she to push him away when she missed him? All those nights he spent in his office to work overtime, all those days he came home at two in the morning and left the house at six-thirty makes her even more frustrated, thus, pulling him by his nape down to her to deepen the kiss, which gradually became heated, their tongues fought for dominance, pouring all of her frustrations to him, her kiss telling him everything that she missed. He, his presence, his annoying yawning every time she starts nagging, his touch, his kisses, his hug, him, and his overall personality, she missed everything about him.

Her hands roamed his body, feeling his broad shoulders, strong arms, firm chest, and toned abs, loving the way they burned under her touch. His kiss moved from her lips to her jaw, leaving wet kisses on her skin, down her neck, nipping and sucking at the part where her pulse is, leaving a mark.

"You have the day-off tomorrow by the way." He informed, before resuming on his piece of work, leaving marks at the base of her neck, licking his way down her chest, cupping her firm mounds before giving them a tight squeeze which made her gasp in excitement.