Daughter of the Trident

Note: Most of the demigods in this story, like Ila, Hailey, Zach, Koby, and Adrian, are real people I know. The rest I made up.

*****************************************************************************************************************

                                                                                  Chapter 1

                                       My Best Friends Fly Me To Chicago on a Winged Horse

     I had just dosed off and I was dreaming of a strange girl, about my age 13, with bright green glowing eyes. When she opened her mouth to talk, a multicolored smoke came out. She was Just about to speak when I was shaken awake. I relised it was coming from the right, where there is a wall and a window. Then, I herd voices. The first one said " Is she awake yet?" The other one said "Nope. Calm down Hailey, its only 12:00." Hailey said "I know, I want to stop somewhere and get a bottle of water." I finally opened my eyes and said "Hailey, Ila? What are you doing here?" Hailey said "We'll explain later. Now let's go!"

     I crawled outside and asked "Wow! Are these pegusi?" Ila said "Yes, they are, Hannah. We get they red and black one and Hailey gets the white and red one." Once we started flying, I held onto Ila so I wouldn't fall off and I fell asleep. I dreamt I was in a dark tunnel that was faintly lit by small lanterns with green fire. Thats weird, I thought. I started walking down the tunnel until I came to a large room. I noticed a cage with someone in it, so I went to go investigate. I noticed that the person was Zach. "Zach!" I yelled several times. "Hannah?!" he yelled back. He ran up to me and we held hands through the bars. "Don"t worry", I said, "I'll get you out of here." Zach said "He said you wouldn't come. I never trusted him. I knew you would come." "You do know I'm dreaming." I said. He said "Ohh.'' I said "But who is he?" He said "Look, we don't have much time but he is Encheladus. We are......" Then, he fainted. I herd a booming laughter in the background. It said "You have exactly 2 weeks. After that, he is demigod meat."

     I woke and we were falling. "I told you the pegusi were tired.", Ila yelled,"But no, you wanted to keep flying!" "I'm sorry!", Hailey shouted, "I wanted to get there early! Its 7:00 and you promised Chiron we would be there by 8!" I looked at the pegusi sleeping on the ground and yelled "What are you doing? Get up here!" Sorry, they said in my head as they caught us and continued flying.

     Ila said "O, Iris, Greek Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering Show me Chiron at Camp Demigod." She held up a golden coin and a hand of mist took it. Then, a screen of mist appeared showing a bearded man in a wheelchair. Ila said "Chiron, we are going to be late." Chiron said "Okay. You have her though, right?'' I sat up and said "Hi!" He said "Good,bye." Ila said "Bye." as she waved her hand through the mist and it disapeared.