Chapter 10:

bathroom

You were washing your hands, as Saebyeok does whatever she does with the begging piss woman. 'God, I wish I bring my cigarette.'

You were unbothered even when you heard the woman lightly screaming. Not until you heard,

Groaning.

You widening your eyes, frozen. You stood there for a seconds. You clenching your jaw. 'What the fuck.'

drying it off using your pants. Stuffed your hands into your pocket heading towards the stalls.

'It's not what I think it is right?'

You stood at the stall and see Saebyeok trying to get into the vent while the begging piss woman scrunches her face and tires to push her up.

You chuckle and watch her struggle looking like she taking a dump. She turns to you nodding her head signaling you to help her.

You lean on the door stall. "Why should I ? You've the audacity to call us skinny but yet can't even lift her up ?"

"Hmm. I thought you say you stronger than us?" You chuckle.

She glared at you, Saebyeok groan out. Turning to you with her usual expression. You smirk at her.

"Hmm. No too, Beside I quite enjoying myself here." Your eyes trail down from her face and body toward her-

She lift one of her legs, kicking you but you take step back which cause her to fall, back facing you.

You swiftly moved to catching her with your whole body, afraid she'd injured herself. she fall, Hard onto you.

The toilet woman loudly grasp as you sigh. Your arms wrap around her waist as her head lie on your shoulder. Her head tilted glaring at you as you chuckle, stealing a quick kiss on her cheeks.

"Sorry-sorry. I'll help you now."

Her cheeks flushed before she pushed herself off you going back standing on the toilet woman. Now, you grab her thighs and push her up until she fully in.

She crawls in and look down at you, you wink at her.

"You own me for that one."

She rolls her eyes in response and crawls away.

After while of the begging piss woman screaming like she's having birth. Saebyeok finally comes out the vent, with your helps. The footsteps of the ps4 echoes throughout the room. Heading towards the stall you and Saebyeok are in.

You panic thinking what to do, then without hesitation. You harshly push her, grabbing her waist, pinning her against the wall with one hand.

Your lips meet her, her eyes widened. First she hesitated but kiss back. Your hand travel from pinning her hands to grabbing her neck.
Tighten it.

Her moan block out by your lips, slipping your tongue into her mouth. The hand, you grabbed her waist went underneath her shirt, feeling her stomach.

She shivers slightly. You stop kissing her and start kissing her neck and she shivers even more. You feeling yourself losing control, forgetting about the guards.

You bite her neck in response she covers her mouth to avoid making any noises. You growled against her neck. Saebyeok gripping on your shoulders tries covering the sounds came out her mouth, Her knees started to trembling.

The door swung open revealing the ps4 controller. You groan against her neck sending vibration causing her to shivers again.

Two of you didn't make any movements, you glare at the controller telling him to fuck off.

"Can't you see I'm busy here?" You asked rudely. The guards quickly closed the door. The poor guy was embarrassed.

Saebyeok push you off to the wall. You stare at her confusingly.

The sight before you is truly marvelous.
Her whole face flushed red as she covers her mouth, glancing at you. Lip turning red from the make-out.

You feeling yourself getting excited. Walking to her pinning her again.

"I'm not done. Not yet,"

Kissing her neck slowly before seeking your teeth into it, her body shiver giving it one more kiss. You admired the arts you've created, your hand move to caressing it. You look up at her, chest heaving up and down.

"Do you want to continue? If not say something."

You waiting for her reply. She tilted her head to side showing the marks you left. You bite your lips control the overwhelming feeling you.
It's too much for you but you can't stop.

Silence, "guess you wanted too huh?" Chuckle.

Losing your grips on her hands placing it on her waist pulling her towards you. She wrap her arms around your neck.

You kiss her lips, she kiss back without hesitate. You smile as your hand went under her shirt near her chests.

Your knees went between her legs lightly touching her area. Your tongue slip into her mouth as she groaned.

Few more heated make-out you finally stop not before biting her bottom lips as she rolled her eyes, moaning.

"My apologies but it's time for light out.
Please continue another times."

Author note 📝:

I accidentally fell asleep when writing this 😃. So I woke up to continue. I was supposed to update threes chapter but ended with only two😭. Sorry for that.