Chapter 1

Im on my way to my best friends house Gerard and Mikey Way I love them both but I've had a crush on Gerard ever since we met.

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~
I fell off the swings at the park and scrapped my knees on the cement, I was crying. I see 2 little boys one was about the same age as me and one who was younger they came up to me "hey are you ok?" The older boy asked I nodded and wiped the tears away.

"Here" he said gesture in his hand out for me to take, i hesitantly took it. "My names Gerard and this is my younger brother Mikey" Gerard said "hi..." Mikey said shyly I waved happily "wanna go to my house so we can get you a band aid?" Gerard asked i nodded.

Flash back over!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Till that day we were and still are best friends but Gerard is drifting away, he's with the populars. Everyday he's with a new slut. I knock on the door seeing Mikey answer "hello!" I waved handing him a Starbucks coffee that I had gotten before going there. Gerard's in my grade and Mikey's in a grade lower than us.

"Thanks" Mikey said hugging me, he let me in and I stood in the kitchen to see Gerard come down stairs. "Hey Gee I got you a coffee" I gave him the cup "thanks babe" Gerard said rushing to get his shoes on. I sat down at the bar with Mikey. "So what's the plan today?" I asked waiting patiently.

"I don't know about you guys but I have a date" Gerard said rushing I rolled my eyes "another slut I see" I looked out the window to see a girl in a pink bra and shorts with heels and bleach blonde hair get out of an expensive car. Gerard ignored me, and Mikey laughed.

He ran outside and they started making out i crossed my arms in disgust as the most popular girl in our school walked in "oh fuck..." I mumbled as the smell of expensive perfume came in before her. She waved and I held my nose "hi" she said he voice filled with venom "please stand over there" I said "do you bathe in perfume? Damn!" I continued "oh it's that emo bitch and her faggot boyfriend" she said with one hand on her hip.

     "Your killing me you have to leave, you smell like Jeffrey star walking out of Victoria secret!" (He smells good just really strong I love him though just needed something! sorry if I offended you ^-^ continue) "be nice (F/N)! your riding to school with us!" Gerard said happily "I can walk" i said quickly "she started it first..." I mumbled. "Yeah, im walking too Gee" Mikey said "(F/N) is my best friend im not just going to leave her for some prostitute" Mikey said walking outside with me.

      We start walking, I hear the slut get into her car angrily and leave this is going to be a terrible day...

TO BE CONTINUED...

She's a skank... Ew....hope you liked it good bye my lovelies!