ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

Rosabelle's POV:

We continued running around the turns, while we hold him tightly, so the way we won't be able to be separate.

Along the way, we heard some stairs noise, and before we took a turn someone grabbed my sweater, and before we knew it was Kyle, and she looked at our fear faces.

"Guys!" Kyle called for us.

"Kyle!" Me and Andy said together and happy that Kyle was here with us.

She checked to see if we were okay.

"Are you two alright?" Kyle asks when she was looking at us.

"Yes." I nodded quickly.

She grabbed Andy's other hand and we started running together to find an exit from this place.

We went through different turns to see if we can find a way out of this maze. We went through a few end.

Kyle was holding Andy's other hand as we saw an end. "Shit!" Kyle said in worry.

Then she pulled us to a different way, hopefully, we can get out of this maze and this place. As we were looking for that way out, Andy fell down, which made us look at him.

"Andy, try to stand up okay." I helped him get up again.

He got up again and we still trying to find a way out of this maze and soon after we are finally out of this maze, and we saw a machine that was pushing the boxes down and Kyle pulled us to the machine; which we saw another "Good Guy" box that was pushed down by the sliver wheel like railings ramp. Then she looked at us.

"I'll go first." Kyle said to us. When we looked at her and the machine unsure. "I'll go first." She said when she started climbing to the top. "Stay right behind me, both of you." Kyle said while climbing to the top.

We looked at each other, unsure.

"Go Andy." I said to him.

He started to climb to the top, and soon after I started climbing to the top.

Kyle looked at us which she was almost at the top. "Come on!" Kyle said to us while climbing.

Then she made it, she turned to us as she pulled my brother to the top too. I was about to reach to the top and that Kyle and Andy saw me climb to the top.

Kyle has her hand out for me. "Reach. Give me your hand, Ro." I was about to grab her hand to pull me, I let go, and I was starting to fall down.

I screamed.

"Rosie!" Andy scream and was worried about me now.

I still was falling down as I didn't listen to Kyle saying to grab the sides, and that Chucky appeared at the bottom and he stabbed my ankle and my leg with his knife. It made me scream, and I tried to climb again, really quick, as he started to climb to stab me again.

"Rosie!" Andy screamed in fear for me being hurt.

"Rose! Hurry up! He's right behind you!" Kyle screamed.

"Little bastard!" Chucky was climbing, right behind me making me scared.

I continued to climb to the top faster; when I was at the middle way to the top, I looked at him for a little, while I grunted from climbing to the top.

"Don't look back, Come on. Just hurry!" Kyle was holding her hand out for me.

"Rosie, you can do it!" Andy screamed and encouraged me to go up faster.

I continued to climb to the top and, that I was almost to the top with Kyle and my brother.

"You can't get away from me, Rosie!" Chucky was climbing after me.

"Give me your hand!" Kyle was holding her hand out for me.

I reached my hand to grab Kyle's which she did and she started to pull me to the top, and when I was the top Andy hugged me tightly. Which I hugged him.

Then we see Chucky climbing almost to the top by using the knife to help him.

"I'm going to kill you Andy, and Rosabellee!!" Chucky climbed up to the top and to us.

Then Kyle pulled the lever to close the door of the ramp and it caught Chucky's arm which made him scream in pain as Kyle winched and me and Andy looked at him wide-eyed.

Then we turned around and I pushed Andy in front of me.

"Andy, go down the stairs! Go!" I was telling him to go down faster.

"Go, go, go! get down there!" Kyle was pushing us to go down the stairs faster.

Then Andy, Kyle and me walked down the stairs in a line quickly. When we were at the bottom of the stairs, Kyle pulled our hands together just like the one from the maze, and we heard Chucky's voice.

"I'm going to get you, FUCKERS!" Chucky yelled when he was watching us, as he has his hand trapped.

We continued to run around the factory with our holding hands.