ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖

Rosabelle's POV:

Kyle called the police and the ambulance, and they arrived soon after.

We were at the door side hugging each other from what Chucky did again as Mrs. Simpson and Kyle went upstairs as we knew that we were going back to Mrs. Poole.

Mrs. Poole saw us and she kneed down to us as she touched our chins.

"Don't worry you two, you'll be fine now. You two can come to stay at the center with us until we can find you two a new family." Mrs. Poole softly smiled. She looked at Kyle then looks at us. "We've placed Kyle with a number of families." Mrs. Poole told us. We looked at her unsure. "Things always seem to work out okay." She looked at Kyle. "Don't they?" Mrs. Poole asked her.

She looked away to the side and she sighed as Kyle who was holding our bags as she looked down and put our bags down.

We looked at our bags, as Kyle moved her hair to the side and she put her hands on her back.

"There's your stuff, guys." Kyle said with her hands on her back.

Mrs. Poole grabbed our bags, she looked at us.

"Come on Andy, Rose let's go." Mrs. Poole said, with our bags.

She walked out making us turn to Kyle.

"He's still in the cellar, Kyle. Don't let him get you too." Andy said to her, warning her that Chucky might get her too.

"Use a knife to protect you, Kyle." I said too worried that Chucky might get her next.

Then the three heard Mrs. Poole calling them, making them look at Mrs. Poole.

"Andy, Rosabelle." Mrs. Poole said from the door.

We walked with Mrs. Poole to her car and we went back to the center...