9.

Whew lord this chapter right here

Meechie        I pulled up to the apartment complex where Julius said he think Farrah stays and as soon as I got out I heard shouting

Meechie
       I pulled up to the apartment complex where Julius said he think Farrah stays and as soon as I got out I heard shouting . I got out grabbed Scar and hurried up the steps.
     The apartment was hard to find thanks to the yelling . I pushed the cracked door open and saw Farrah and Kardi going at it. It was pretty obvious Farrah couldn't fight because unlike her fight with Lili Farrah wasn't even trying to fight back.
     Their friend Zoe sat on the couch and was watching the whole thing.
I hand her Scar and walked over and pulled Kardi off of Farrah.
"Chill out , chill out"! I yelled holding her back.
"Fuck that Meechie ain't no fucking chill out this bitch just admitted......."

Kardi
      "So you going in here and you going to fuck her up right"? Zoe asked handing me the Vaseline from her purse.
"I just want answers that's it but if it go left so be it". I said because it was the truth my mind was telling me this bitch was scandalous and my heart on the other hand just wouldn't let me believe a childhood friend would do such a thing.
      "I told you from the jump this bitch was scandalous but no you and your good heart and shit people change Kardi I always told you that".
      Right now I wasn't trying to hear shit Zoe said instead the Vaseline was on my face and I was ready to attack .
        When we got to her apartment she was surprise to see us being that we didn't call. The bitch was inside smoking a hookah and shit. We walked in like everything was normal she had cracked her door because I guess the smoke to ease out and her balcony door didn't open at all being that it was broke and she never got it fixed .
      "So y'all wanna smoke with me"? She asked sitting down on her couch.
Zoe said sitting on the couch adjacent from Farrah "nah we ain't come here for that".
Farrah asked eyes bouncing from Zoe to me "okay so wassup? Kardi you look pissed".
       "Did you try my man the other day at the grocery store"?
She scrunched up her face and said "your man I'm confused who is your man or do you mean your baby daddy"?
I forgot I didn't mention to the girl that me and Meechie had decided to get into a relationship.
"Yea bitch my man me and Meechie are together and he told me you came at him the other day".
      Farrah grinned and said "now Kardi you know that's not me why would I do that"?
Zoe replied "because you are a scandalous whore that's why"?
Farrah replied "I can't believe y'all coming at me like this, I mean I always knew Zoe you felt a way about me and Kardi's friendship but damn".
I snapped my finger and said "fuck all that did you or did you not"?
"I didn't come on to him on purpose , I was testing him for you, making sure he wasn't the ladies man I heard about". She said and I knew she was lying because of the way she sat there looking at me . Her eyes couldn't even look me in mines .
      "Did you , no let me rephrase that was you fucking Calvin behind my back? and bitch don't lie".
        She smoked her hookah and after blowing out smoke said "no".
I looked at Zoe and nodded and she pulls out her gun "bitch you better started telling me the fucking truth".
      She got scared I saw her skin go pale it looked like she had just shitted herself when she saw the pink and black gun pointed at her.
     "Alright , alright I was fucking Calvin behind your back, but things didn't start until after y'all broke up. Kardi I wanted Calvin first, but you stepped to him before I even had a chance back in high school. After you left the party with Meechie and Zoe left with Julius y'all left me there alone. Calvin came back looking for you . When I told him you left he was pissed so I told him if he hung out with me you might come back. One thing led to another while dancing at the party and next thing I know we in the back of his Tahoe".
        Pissed I said "how many times after"?
She sat the hookah down and said "I don't know maybe ten , eleven times while you were pregnant . He told me y'all weren't together ...."
     I yelled "but you knew I was back in the house and I told y'all I was back with him"!
Farrah replied "he said you was lying and that the only reason you was in the house was because he felt sorry for you because you had nowhere to go with his baby. I knew once the baby was born he would see it wasn't his and leave you alone completely, but when the baby was born nothing had changed I still had to deal with him wanting Wanda and you . I'm sorry Kardi".
      Zoe replied "so you and Wanda are some fucked up bitches"!
"You know what the fuck I went through with that man, and you did that shit"!
Zoe replied "man Kardi beat her ass"!
Farrah stood up and I'm thinking oh this bitch wanna fight so I just swung .
       I don't know how long we were fighting until Meechie pulls me off . How he know where I was is beyond me but I'm glad I got in her ass before he showed up.
     "Chill out , chill out"!
With my blood still boiling wanting to beat her ass some more I yelled "Fuck that Meechie ain't no fucking chill out this bitch just admitted to fucking Calvin while I was with him. Bitch we ain't friends no more and I'll make sure everybody know what kind of bitch you is"!
      She sat up touching her bruised face and said "well shit if that's the case then shit you might as well know that I fucked Meechie too"!
Meechie replied "oh this bitch is delusional I ain't never fucked her ass"!
She sucked her teeth and said "your senior year in high school homecoming night at Malik's house party".
      I turned and saw Meechie thinking and he finally said "The bitch in the barn that was you"?
"Yep that was me so there I fucked both your niggas bitch".
I charged at her again but Meechie stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist. Then he yelled "bitch I didn't fuck you . You was getting a train ran on you by the football team. They asked if I wanted to hit but I politely walked the fuck out trains wasn't my thing . You might've thought I was fucking you but bitch that was PeeWee I dapped my boy up and told him he could have my turn and left".
       Zoe replied "ewww bitch you got a train ran on you by the football team man that's like what twelve , thirteen niggas at one time what the fuck"?
I was simply disgusted now and I said "you are one slack bitch I wish I knew about this before. We out bitch lose our number and die slowly"!
       I'm not going to say losing a friend didn't hurt because what went down with me and Farrah really did hurt . I never knew I could be friends with a bitch that would cross me that way. Coming out of the apartment Zoe replied "shit I forgot my gun on the couch".
       Just as she was about to go get it ,we heard a shot go off .
Zoe turned and looked at us , I quickly covered my mouth and Meechie replied "awww Fuck"!