Life changing decision

The next day went by with me in my room . I sneaked in the kitchen early in the morning to grab some food because when my crying session got over I need food in my tummy to take all those criticism .

The next day dad announce that in just 2 days I will get married .what , 2 days " are they serious right now " .

hell yeah .

I don't yhink my life is gonna change anyway . the only difference will be that instead of listening to their scoldings and bad word I will be listening to my in- laws and my so called husband.

How am I gonna adjust In that house . between strangers and moreover a stranger as my husband . no just th thought of it make my body shiver, how am I gonna manage

".chill jaan you are going to manage even now itself you are between strangers . while you are in this house you have their surname while when you will be in different house you will have a different one . " my subconscious mind mocked me . . its right though but still its totally different .

And hell here i am in my wedding attire.
No i can't do this" i kept whispering in my head .

I started breathing heavily when i felt someone lightly caressing my back.
And in the next moment i panicked again .

Who could be ?

As far as i know no one would do this from my family.
Then from his family.
Ughhh ..
I don't even know the name of the human being who is sitting beside me and i am getting married to him.

Great.(note the sarcasm)

I didn't dare to look beside me as i was already scared.
I was hoping to end it already but it didn't looked like it was going to end so soon .

And after the morning drama i really want to sleep and cry.
Yeah.. today's drama

Flashback:.

I went towards my parents room to confront them saying that i don't want to marry now. I don't wanna give up without trying that's what i am doing from past days.

But nothing changed.

I knocked the room and entered the room , they were starring at me as if they have seen a ghost.. "Not again" my mother said before even listening to what i say. Mom please i don't want to get married. Look Jhanvi you have never sone anything for us. , Just think it as a karz jo tum aaz utar rahi ho.
Aaj ye shaddi karke tumhare humpar se burden utar jayega .

Burden." finally you said it . I know i am just a mere burden to you all but marrying me to someone without my consent is just too much...
''Enough is enough" my father said loudly.

Just get your bad ugly face out of my house as soon as possible I don't wanna see it anymore.

That was it.
I ran from there.

Flashback ends...

I know everyone must be wondering why i didn't run away from this wedding.
Honestly that wasn't even my thought for even a single second.
Even though they don't treat me like thier daughter they are still my parents.
I can't just let them have thier head hung low infront of the society.

Finally the wedding came to an end.
My eyes were teary but tried to not let them fall . I am leaving this house , my room , my bed , my childhood, my parents.

Although they weren't even a bit sad. They looked like the happiest person alive in this planet.
But it's still a ritual.
"Biddai"

I sat in the car.

The car ride was silent, we both didn't even looked at each other .
Although i got stolen glance of him.
He has a mole on his left hand knuckle , has a sharp jawline.
He looked like fuming in anger and rage.
Oh god i am scared now.
Be ready Jhanvi to take that life all over again.

The car reached the house or rather i would say bunglow.
And it was really beautiful and Massive.
Suddenly he stromed out of the car and the door was shut down with a loud thud. I flinched.

I was left in the car all alone.

At this moment i remembered the Falling song.

I got out of the car slowly. A middle aged lady came to my rescue .
"Aree beta Abhimaan left you here that spoiled brat , come lets go inside"
First i was confused but later i confirmed that she was my mother in law . And my husband name is Abhimaan.
I entered the house where the rituals were done.

From What few seconds of conversation i found out that she was a really nice and a sweet person.
But its too soon to tell anything.
Who knows maybe she will be turn out to be a typical daily soaps MIL.
Woh kehte hain na:
Masum chere , raaz chupaye gehre.
He live here all alone and his parents live away because apparently he doesn't like company of people.
Oh my god. So that means that i have to live all alone in this massive house with him.
Its too much to digest in just one day .

"Why are you following me? " he asked in a stern voice.
I looked down.
Take this room and you will be here
Make sure that I don't get to see your ugly face.

I felt a dagger crossed my heart but nonetheless i went inside my room.

______________________________________

To be continued...