The Sucking Method

You can read this story along with the 3 other parts I've written in my works The Sex Methods series!

This is a Larry One Shot. It's basically just smut and some funny lines (don't take it too seriously!).

---

Louis sits restless in his chair at his dressing room. Legs are bouncing up and down and his hands are fidgeting with pieces of paper. Louis feels extremely antsy and irritated; he fucking needs his cigarette. Instead he grabs a new celery stick to chew on.

He quickly stands up from his seat and walks back and forth in his dressing room. One wrong word or move from one of the boys or someone in his crew and he starts to attack them with his quick-witted mouth or maybe even with his fist this time. Louis honestly doesn't know how to handle this. He feels like his hormones and shit are messing with him. He feels so stressful. And normally whenever he feels this amount of stress he smokes. Now he feels flat out agitated because he decided to quit smoking. Which is probably the most stupid idea he has ever had and he has had many. It makes him snap at people for no apparent reason (Louis thinks trying to quit smoking is a legit reason, but apparently others don't agree with him). Even his management team has warned him to take it easy so he won't snap at fans. Louis huffed when they warned him since it was the first time his team didn't want him to be fucking rude. Normally they encourage him to be rude and witty.

Louis has tried every common thing to quit smoking like nicotine gum and patches, but none of the methods have worked.

The boys have tried to help him as well, but they came up with the most ridiculous things. One idea after another and the ideas kept getting more insane. Niall had given him loads of foods to eat away his craving for cigarettes and thanks to him has gained three pounds. Liam came with the idea of 'healthy' exercise, which was even worse than stuffing the food that Niall gave to him. And fucking Harry came with shit like ancient Chinese herbs. They all didn't fucking helped. It made him feel even more irritated than before.

All the boys 'helped' him with new methods they had found on internet, except Zayn. Zayn only encouraged Louis with his words while he blew the smoke of his own cigarette in Louis' face. It was immensely vile, but honestly Louis would have done the exact same thing to Zayn. And somehow the little smoke that Zayn blew in his face felt like the most amazing thing in the world. He tried to inhale all the smoke he could from Zayn's cigarettes and finding it more fulfilling than all the anti-smoke materials he tried. He tried to consume the smell, letting the smoke fill his lungs.

As he thinks about Zayn's cigarette he desperately craves for his own. His hands are fucking trembling, moving anxiously, wanting the feel of a cigarette between his index- and middle finger. He just really wants at least one cigarette. Just one to inhale all the amazingness, all the nicotine. Instead he is furiously biting on his celery stick, getting more annoyed by the minute.

Louis decides to go outside and inhale as much smoke from Zayn's cigarette as possible, at least it's something.

Before he leaves the building he throws out his disgusting celery stick.

Louis moves over to Zayn, standing only a few inches away from him but luckily Zayn has no problem with Louis standing in his personal space. He inhales the smoke that Zayn exhales in a poor attempt of getting the so much needed nicotine.

"We have more promo, interviews and shit tomorrow." Zayn says with exhaustion in his voice as he blows out the smoke.

Fuck! Again? They were supposed to be free tomorrow! He grabs Zayn's cigarette and takes a long drag. Fuck quitting.

-----

He now smokes over a pack in one day. One fucking day! After every attempt of quitting it seems like he only smokes more. He really wants to quit, but he is seriously out of options.