It wasn't hurting anymore so he wasn't going to hold back now-

His balls slapped against her skin as he stroked deep inside of her at a fast pace.

"Ooh shit," Dani dragged, liking his actions.

"Damn, Dani," Von groaned as his nut built up quick.

He pulled out and flipped her over. She had watched porn before so she knew what that meant.

Arch that back and make it killer...

She lifted up and pushed her ass up for him. He bit his lip and sent a hard smack to her right cheek.

He entered back into her and thrusted in and out quickly catching her a little off guard.

"This shit so tight," Von cooed, going even faster.

"Fuck, s-slow down," Dani moaned out.

He grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head back, while his other hand held onto her waist.

He slammed in and out of her as her screams filled the room. Music to his ears.

He's been waiting to shut her up since he took her home from the club and she got on his ass. Let's just say, if Samaria wasn't in the car that night, Dani would've lost her virginity in a hellcat.

He pulled her up by her hair and drilled her even harder, going deeper than before.

"Von I h-h-have to p-pee," she whined as he slowed down.

"Your about to cum baby," he said in her ear.

He wrapped his hand around her throat and slowed down, giving her deep, long strokes and kissing her sloppily.

She felt his díck jerk inside of her as her orgasm hit her and her juices flowed onto him.

His stomach caved in and he pulled out, nutting on her back.

She collapsed onto the bed making Von laugh. He went to the bathroom and made a rag to clean her off.

He cleaned her up and noticed the blood coming out of her vagina.

"Aye, you got a little blood down here," he told her.

"Because you probably popped my cherry," she mumbled, "I can't even move. You hit my cervix too many times."

He laughed and cleaned her up as she fell into a deep sleep.

———
Dani POV

I woke up the next morning still in Von's bed. He wasn't next to me though.

Last night was... fun-

I sat up and tried to get out of the bed but as soon as I stood up, my legs failed and I collapsed onto the floor.

"Nigga where was you walking to?" Von laughed coming into the room with cereal, "I must've fucked that pussy up."

"Shut up and help me off the ground."

He put down his Apple Jacks and helped me up.

"Thank you," I said sitting back on the bed.

"You can thank me by making a nigga some breakfast," he replied.

"I can't even stand up, fuck I look like making breakfast? Enjoy them dry ass Apple Jacks."

He slapped my ass super hard making me mug him.

"Folks get they virginity took and got a whole
lotta attitude. You lucky I went easy on you and didn't violate yo shit last night," he teased.

If he was going easy on me and I'm in this much pain, imagine if he's not going easy-