i did not feel like a prisoner

fuck tsukishima. he didn't even look for me.
i believed what tadashi and satori and keiji and kenma told me when i first came here. they made me believe that tsukishima didn't love me, and that i should love them.
a month later

i was happier. satori was under control, i could
play my music.

he apologized 27 times, i kept count.

i was coloring in my coloring book when the love my life, keiji, walked in. i could read him like a book. he seemed sad.

i turned down the volume on my cd player and smiled sadly. "what's wrong love?"

he sat down across from me and took my hand.
"nothing is wrong. i just love you so much."

i laughed softly. "i love you too. can i come up and have dinner with you guys?"

"always." he gently took my other hand and helped me up, then lead me upstairs.

i had been doing good, i was back to the same weight i was when i had first been taken by them.

as we sat down to eat, kenma and tadashi kissed my cheeks as satori kissed the back of my neck before taking his seat across from me.

keiji was the cook. i was always amazed with the food he provided to me. i did not feel like a prisoner, even though i very much so was one.

i bit into the sushi he had made. "mm, thank you, my love, this is good."

"you're welcome, angel."

we ate in a comfortable silence, but soon the silence was interrupted as satori and tadashi started bickering about who i loved most.

i didn't have the heart to tell them that i loved neither of them most, that i loved keiji the most and that i always would.

"you idiots, she loves me the most." chimed in kenma, which was rare. he usually stayed out of their petty arguments. i laughed loudly and snorted a bit, my eyes widening as i cleared my throat.

"ehm- sorry."

"don't be sorry, y/n! it was cute!" tadashi always knew how to make me feel better.

a few more minutes into the dinner as we continued to eat i suddenly remembered something. "satori?"

as soon as his name rolled itself across my lips, he looked up. "yes, sunshine?"

"am i fat?"

keiji dropped his chopsticks, kenma's head snapped up to look at me and tadashi's eyes went directly to satori.

he was stunned. he didn't think i'd remember when he body shamed me all those months ago. "n-no sunshine.. you're beautiful."

i stared at his face, keeping my glee and joy hidden behind my blank stare. i loved to make satori feel
sorry and ashamed of himself.

"are you sure? you were really rude.." i kept on.

he frowned. "baby.. i think you're beautiful. i'm so sorry. i hate myself for that."

there. that's what i wanted to hear.

"i hate myself for that."

good. you should.

"alright, satori. it's okay. i understand." i looked back down at my food, knowing he would continue.

"no.. it's not okay. i really shouldn't have said that. you are the most gorgeous woman i have ever seen." he kept rambling.

i smirked down at my food and when he finally finished i looked up at him with a soft smile on my face. "okay."

keiji, kenma and tadashi were all a bit shaken up after i'd brought up what satori said almost a year ago.