"Oh, really? And what's that for buddy?"

"Appa! You make contracts all of the time, we both need to sign it-"

"Yes, I know what a contract is Taeyungie.. what I'm asking is.. why would you make a contract? We don't need it-"

"It's so you keep your promise."

"What? Taeyung I AM going to keep my promise. I'm not going to work-"

"I'm still going to need you to sign."

Taeyung wasn't budging and he seems serious about this whole contract thing,

"Fine.. I'll sign it-"

"Good-"

"But first, I'm going to READ it."

Taehyung says as he takes his son's contract and he began reading;

This contract made by Kim Taeyung (Baby bear).. is between myself and my Appa.

By signing this contract, Appa agrees to the following terms:

Appa will not work for a week, and this includes the following:
NO answering phone calls, NO answering emails, NO carrying a spare phone or tablet, and NO going into the office under any circumstances.

Appa will also do whatever I want for a week, this includes the following:

Letting me stay up passed my bedtime, letting me eat ice cream before dinner, letting me watch tv before doing my homework, and letting me pick out 10 toys whenever we go to the store.

And lastly, by Appa letting Miss Yn stay over the house for a full week.. he must:

Let Miss Yn read me bedtime stories, let Miss Yn watch movies with us, let Miss Yn go out with us to the park or to the store, let Miss Yn play board games with us, and lastly, you must let Miss Yn sleep in your bed and you must sleep on the couch.

By signing this contract  you agree with the following terms and are satisfied with MY rules for the whole week.

Please sign here:
X _____________________

After reading his son's contract, Taehyung looked up at his baby too see if he was actually serious about all of this, and Taeyung was sitting there with his arms crossed, waiting for his Appa to sign it.

8:05 pm
Taehyung's P.O.V
I set the little contract down and sighed as I got up from the bed and leveled with Taeyung;

"Baby bear... I.. I can't sign this-"

"But you promised-"

"Yes, I know I did promise you but... I never promised all of this.."

"But Appa-"

"No, Taeyung. I promised you that I wouldn't go to work but I-"

"You never keep your promises..."

Taeyung whispers sadly and my heart breaks when I see tears in his eyes;

"Baby-"

"Get out."

He says and I was taken a back when Taeyung suddenly pushes me away and crumbles up the contract in anger then he quickly turns away from me and says;

"Just get out and go to work like you always do."

I bit my lip nervously as I took a step forward but then froze..

"Goodnight baby bear.."

When he didn't respond, I quietly picked up the crumbled up paper and left the room and walked over to my room.

Remembering Taeyung's words, I sighed as I leaned against the door and decided on what to do next.

And that's when my phone began to ring.

I sighed again as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration,

What now?

But that's when I checked the caller ID and saw that it was... Yn?!

Why was she calling me now?

Maybe she wants to talk about what happened earlier?

Deciding to talk about what happened, I answered her call and softly said;

"Hello, Yn.. look before you say anything, I just wanted to say..."

I awkwardly paused as I realized that I wasn't getting an response back.. instead, I heard Yn talking to someone.

"Can you just leave me alone Mark?! I said that I would give you your money-"

"Yeah.. about that.. I've decided to change my mind. Your rent is now due this Friday."

"What?! But that's not fair-"

"Oh it isn't? Because you have overstayed your welcome by a lot! You should be grateful that I'm not kicking you out right now!"

"Mark! Look.. I'll have your money. I promise... just give me more time to collect everything please!"

"Fine but you better have my money Yn or you're out of here!"

After that, I hear Yn slam her door in that Mark guys face and then I hear her pick up the her phone and curse under her breathe and before I can even say anything, she hangs up.