silence.

tw for gore and r@pe and more

— — —

"y/n, wake up."

i heard the voice of,.. who? who was that? i groggily rubbed my eyes before opening them just a bit.

kenma. the boy who sits behind me in chemistry class.

"kenma.. what are you doing.. inside of my house??" i slowly sat up, still half asleep. "it's saturday.. we don't even have school today.. how do you- how do you know where i live..?"

"y/n. get. up." he said.

i looked over at my window and noticed the rain drops splattered against it. the house was weirdly quiet, which confused me. where was my brother, haru? he's always making noise. and my mother? what the hell was happening?

"where is everyone..?" i felt like i were in a daze. this scared me, so i tried to get up, which resulted in falling back into my bed. kenma grabbed me by my wrists and halted me up, picking me up bridal style. i was just about an inch shorter than him.

"where.. haru..?" i couldn't speak.

the next time i woke up, i was in a room with tadashi, kenma, and satori.

my eyes widened. the drugged feeling wasn't there anymore, so i was fully aware of my movements and feelings. i looked at the faces of the three tall men standing in front of me. "kenma.. what is this?.." i slowly stood up. but i couldn't, i was on the floor, my hands and legs chained together. i looked at the chains in fear, "k-kenma?.."

"what is it, my dear y/n?" tendou questioned as he leaned down and gently grabbed my chin.

"who.. tendou?.." "it's satori." he snapped back, but his anger quickly turned to sorrow. "sorry for getting angry there, dear."

i yanked my head out of satori's grasp. he slammed my head back against the wall. "don't give me that attitude." he was shoved to the side, and keiji akaashi appeared in front of me. our faces inches apart.

i knew keiji from before. i adored him. i didn't think he would be the type of person to kidnap someone. especially me. we actually had a study date in three days. "kaashi.." my face turned a soft shade of light pink. "..i'm so glad you're here. unchain me, please? then we can get out-" i was interrupted by a sharp pain in my thigh. i looked down and saw keiji twisting the very tip of a small switchblade into my upper thigh.

my eyes widened and i let out a screech of pain. "KEIJI!!!"

"i'm not here to save you."

i was too busy screaming and writhing in pain as he dug the knife sharper. he was yanked back by tadashi.

"don't hurt her! she hasn't done anything wrong, keiji!!" tadashi cried as he rushed to me, gently cupping my cheeks and wiping away the many tears that flowed down my face. "it's okay, love. you'll be alright. i'm sorry about that, he's just in a bad mood."

just "in a bad mood"?

tadashi turned his head back to kenma. "kenma, since keiji is usually the one who's the most handy with.. —y'know, being a doctor and shit—.. could you grab the first aid kit?"

the first aid kid isn't gonna fix this. he stabbed me.

kenma nodded and left the room, leaving me with satori and tadashi, since keiji had already fled.

i were confused. what had i done?

"what.. what did i do..?" i wearily looked at tadashi's loving eyes.

"nothing, y/n. nothing."

that's the last thing i remembered. they put me to sleep with a shot and i woke up tied to a chair this time.

"t-tadashi..?"

i called for tadashi because he had recently been the nicest to me.

i only knew tadashi because his locker was beside mine. i knew satori because he was my twin brothers best friend, and had been to my house many times.

tadashi walked into the room and smiled. "hey baby."

"i'm not.. your baby.." i looked down at my thigh and saw it had been bandaged up. "let me go home.."

"this is your home now, alright?" he twirled a knife around in his hand. "don't try anything, or you're a goner. you wouldn't want that, would you?"

silence.

"hm? would you, y/n?"

"no.. i wouldn't want that."

"good. good. i'm glad you're still using your pretty voice."

"..shut up. you don't even know me. i've only said.. three or so words to you."

slap.

"ah! t-tadashi!" i stared up at him in horror.

"i told you. you did that to yourself," he turned and yelled, "keiji!!"

"what? why are you-"

"quiet. don't say a word, brat."

keiji entered the room with a sharper knife than tadashi's. "if you choose to disobey us, you know the consequences now, yes?" keiji stated.

silence.

he stepped closer, the knife against my throat now. "yes?"

"..yes."

i wanted home. my birthday was in a month. i didn't deserve this.

tadashi sat on the floor and talked with me the whole rest of the day, boring me to sleep.

the next day i tried my best to pretend to be asleep the entire day, but my stomach rumbled.

"..tadashi!" almost immediately he entered the room.

"yes, my love?"

"can i have some food..?" i asked sheepishly.

"of course! we need you to keep that beauty of a figure, don't we?" he laughed and i cringed in disgust. "keiji is already busying himself in the kitchen. he's making your favorite, miso soup."

"m-miso soup..? how did you know that was-.."
i then realized. of course keiji knew, we were together all the time.

as tadashi started to leave the room, noticing i was in my head, i stopped him.

"tadashi."

"yes?" he turned and looked at me.

"why am i here? why do you guys have to tie me up a chair and hurt me?"

"because we love you."

i was absolutely shocked. "what?"

"keiji, kenma, satori and i are in love with you. and we know you have eyes for kei tsukishima and we know that you would turn us down if we asked you out on a date, so this is the only way."

"oh." was all i could muster out.

——
hey guys uhh word count 1051