I

1995

"What exactly are we looking for?" Hermione questioned looking in the bookshelf in the gryffindor common room.

"I don't know..." Harry felt like he needed to see what ever he was looking for, and he'd just know. He stared at the large bookshelf he would have to go through before his attention was brought to a book, it wasn't as old as the other books but clearly hadn't been touched in awhile.

"Did you find it?" Harry nodded at Ron's question staring at the book with an eyebrow raised, he had been having a recurring dream of a book, sat lonely on a bookshelf. And since he's been looking through almost every bookshelf in Hogwarts trying to look for it.

"Well... open it" Harry nodded sitting down on the couch in the common room.

"Property of... J.P do not read" Harry stared at the words scribbled on the worn out paper with an eyebrow raised.

"Who do you like J.P is?" Harry shook his head, trying to analyze the writing.

"No idea..." Hermione gestured for him to turn the page. The book had to be at least 20 years old, but Harry still felt something towards the book. A connection, it meant something that he had found it and was now reading it. He just needed to figure out why.

Dear Diary

I saw him again today, he always looks so alone, he never smiles, I want to talk to him but I feel like that would be a betrayal to Padfoot. He doesn't trust him anymore, not since he started hanging out with Snivellus and that lot.

I just wish I could see him smile once in awhile-

"Prongs mate what are you doing?" James looked up to Sirius quickly closing his diary. Remus got it for his birthday awhile ago, said it helps to talk to people, even if that person is a book.

James laughed it off at first but lately he's needed someone to talk to, and he couldn't talk to any of his friends about it.

"Nothing... just reading?" Sirius laughed jumping onto James' bed in front of him.

"Did you see the sweater Moony was wearing? I should ask him where he got it from. But I don't think I'd pull it off as well as him-" James had zoned out of listening to Sirius rant about their best friend. It had become worse since 4th year, if he wasn't so close with Sirius he'd think he was gay for Remus.

But that would be crazy...  "Prongs are you listening... I was saying how the neutral tones he wears really bring out his eyes, his eyes are really beautiful don't you think" ...right?

______

First chapter of my 3rd Jegulus book

Special mentions to the readers coming from 143 and wait for it hope you enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed my others <3

Idk if I'm confusing you guys here with plot so I thought I would explain it real quick.

Chapters will start in 1995 with the golden trio and then there will be a diary entry and then the time will go back to 1975 with the marauders.

Hope you enjoy this book! I'll see you in the next chapter