Dorm-C

"YOU!!"

"What are you doing here, blondie?!"

"I should be the one asking you that, Stingy Bee."

Sting looked at her skirt and her hair as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Are you trying to impress me with your new uniform? Sorry, blondie. I would never like you. Unless....if you make the skirt shorter and release your glasses." Sting smirked but earning a hit from Lucy on the back of his head.

"What the heck are you doing you creepy woman!" Sting yelled.

Lucy rolled her eyes but then found Gray and Natsu behind Sting too.

"Not you both again." Lucy murmured .

"Oh, hey, Luigi!" Natsu shouted, earning a glare from Lucy. "My name is Lucy. Lu-cy. What the heck are you doing here, Pinky." Lucy said back making a tick mark appearing on Natsu's head.

"Hey! It's not pink! It's salmon! Why do everyone always mistaken my hair color?!" Natsu shouted to nobody earning a hit from Gray.

"Hello again, four eyes." Gray snickered as Lucy kicked his stomach, but not too hard of course. "Hey! I'm just greeting you, four eyes!" Gray complained and stood up but then a smirk was forming on his face. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered something,

"Let's have some fun when i give you the tour, okay?"

Lucy hit his arm immediately while trying to hide her blush. But unfortunately, Gray had seen it. How cute when she blushed like that- wait, did i, Gray Fullbuster, saying cute to the nerd?, Gray shook his thoughts away as Sting opened the door.

"Your great Sting-sama is back!" Sting shouted with a proud grin on his face.

As in on cue, the bell rang as many students went out from the class, didn't care whether Sting was there or not.

Lucy laughed and then walked to her seat beside the window.

"Oi, i should give a tour to you, four eyes." Gray said as he stood beside her desk. Lucy was about to protest but she knew how big is this school and if he doesn't give her a tour, she would be lost. And she even barely made a friend in her class. So without any complain, Lucy gave him a nod and stood up from her chair.

To be honest, Gray was taken aback when she gave him a nod but he just shrugged away his surprise.

Lucy glanced at Gray and shocked when she found Gray already shirtless.

"Wh-where the heck is your shirt?!" Lucy yelled and closed her eyes. Gray was confused until he looked down and surprised too. "Where is my shirt?!" He yelled and went away from the class. Lucy sighed and went outside from the class, alone.

I thought he will give me a tour, stupid stripper!, Lucy thought and sighed deeply.

Someone poked her right shoulder as she turned around to meet Jellal, who lowered his face.

"What do you want?" Lucy asked, still angry about that scene.

Jellal lifted his face and Lucy could see his face starting to turn red.

"I-i'm sorry for th-the powder thing-y."

Lucy was taken aback and there are many students crowding them. Because of what? Because Jellal never said sorry to anyone so this moment where Jellal apologizes to someone is an extremely rare moment.

Lucy smiled softly and held his shoulder.

"That's okay. It's in the past anyway." Lucy smiled which making Jellal stunned.