72- hospitalized

October 15, 2018

BREAKING: BÉATRIZ SUZUKI HOSPITALIZED AFTER BEING FOUND UNCONSCIOUS BY HOTEL EMPLOYEES

          Béatriz Suzuki was hospitalized this morning in New York City after being found lying unconscious on the floor of her hotel room by the hotel manager and employees. Reports say she had called the front desk asking for medical assistance.

         Beatriz was in New York with co-star Harry Styles for the promotion of their upcoming movie 'Treacherous Behavior' when she had asked if she could go back to the hotel because she wasn't feeling well

        Suzuki is known for living with an illness not made known to the public though we know that it's extremely rare. Diagnosed her freshmen year of high school after she collapsed on the court during a Basketball game she's been battling with it for quite a while now. Known to cause extreme pain and she has to be careful with exertion and what she puts in her body. Back in June she said on the Graham Norton show that she mistook Ambien for her medicine, saying they had similar side effects.
         While working on the movie 'The Hunger Games' in 2012 she had to be hospitalized for what was said to be a stunt gone wrong but a lot of speculation went about it. Many thinking she had a bad reaction to a new medicine or overly exerted herself. Either way this wasn't the only time she had to be hospitalized that year. She failed to show up to Jimmy Kimmel because she was under the weather. At least that's what the backlash was saying. Which led to many of them apologizing after finding out she was in the hospital for 2 months, even missing her own premiere of 'The Hunger Games' her first debut on the big screen because of how sick she was. Later we found out she wasn't supposed to make it out of that hospital.

HARRY STYLES SEEN RUSHING TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE BÉATRIZ SUZUKI

         This morning news broke out that Béatriz Suzuki was hospitalized for complications with her illness after she was found unconscious on her hotel floor. Not too long after we see Harry Styles seemingly distraught rushing into the hospital.

         Béatriz and Harry were supposed to be doing interviews for their new movie 'Treacherous Behavior' but Beatriz reportedly asked to leave because she wasn't feeling too well while Harry stayed and continued on his own

        Béatriz and Harry were supposed to be doing interviews for their new movie 'Treacherous Behavior' but Beatriz reportedly asked to leave because she wasn't feeling too well while Harry stayed and continued on his own. Stay tuned for more information.