Salesman

You're currently lying down on a hospital bed with bandages and leg and arm casts.

Long story short, Despite being confused, Sae-byeok called the hospital to pick you up and you were rushed to the emergency room due to your injuries, You still can't feel pain but the doctor said that it's truly a miracle that you're still alive. He also asked what happened to you, but you simply told him that you can't remember and he understood, saying that it's probably because of the impact when you 'fell'.

You started recalling the past events after you were left alone in your room, hoping to find some answers.

'Okay first, I had a tiring day. Second, I watched Squid game all over again. Third... Right, I fell asleep while watching it. Fourth, I was falling in complete darkness and I couldn't move. Fifth, I finally landed but still couldn't move. Sixth, I felt someone tapping me. Seventh, I opened my eyes but everything was blurry and my ears were ringing. Eighth, I closed my eyes and tried to recover. Ninth, I managed to stop the girl who was tapping me a while ago. Tenth, I sat up and realized that I'm covered in blood. Eleventh, I realized that the girl was Sae-byeok. Twelfth, I realized that I'm an unknown place.'

'I'm heavily injured but for some reason, I'm not dead yet.'

'Ah right! It looks like I'm in Korea and...'

"Wait a minute..." 'jamkkan gidalyeoyo...' Your eyes widened when you finally noticed your own words and realized that you're speaking in Korean. You didn't realize the different language earlier because It felt way too natural and because you were too lightheaded.

Nothing made sense to you.

There was only one possible answer-

'Am I in the world of Squid game?'

That conclusion answers a lot of your questions, From why you're in Korea when you're supposed to be in your bedroom, Why other people in the hospital all looked Korean, To why your favorite squid game Character was with you before.

'But that's impossible...'

You felt like you're going crazy.

'Okay, If that's actually true... Then based on what I've noticed- I can speak and understand Korean so naturally like the other characters, I can't feel pain and... I'm just guessing but.. maybe I can't die.'

Your guess isn't impossible, since the Doctor himself said that your injuries state that you fell from a high place and it's truly a miracle that you're alive. You have multiple wounds, a Skull fracture, One broken elbow, One broken arm, One broken foot, and One broken leg. You have no idea how you're still alive, and how your spine is alright.

'Did I just really fall from the sky?' You cringed at the thought. 'Man, I know I made uncountable mistakes in my life but did God really have to be that harsh?'

You sighed, your brain hurting from all the information. Of course, you haven't accepted the fact that you're in the world of Squid game yet, but there was no other explanation.

'How did this even happen?' You closed your eyes, stressed out.

***

"Please cooperate, Ms. You need to tell us your personal information as a patient here, We need to contact your guardian."

Your Doctor desperately asked you again after multiple failed attempts. Well, what can you tell him anyway? It would've been nice if you became one of the characters, even just an extra one, but no- You're literally an Outsider in this world. You just teleported and fell from the sky, for goodness sake. You don't have any background info in this world, you're not even supposed to be here.

It's your 3rd day in the hospital and the doctor had been asking you for your guardian since yesterday since he couldn't find any information about you. Anyway, you also can't pay for the medical bills on your own because you don't even have any money.

"Doctor- Please, My head still hurts. My skull literally broke, how do you expect me to remember?"

He stared at you before sighing, "Actually ma'am, We're rechecking your diagnosis because there's no way someone with a fractured skull can act and talk the same way you do. There must've been some mistake."

'Ahhhh, Being in this hospital is getting boring and annoying. This is so unfortunate, Since my first day of arriving in this world, I've only been in this hospital. If I'm actually in the world of Squid game, I want to at least meet Sae-byeok, Ali, or Jun-ho once.'

You continued to ignore the talking doctor until a bright idea popped in your head, causing your mood to almost instantly lighten up. "Hey Doctor- Fine, I'll tell you later. Just please let me rest right now okay? I'll tell you when I wake up."

The doctor's eyes widened and he smiled, "You really mean that?"

"Yeah, yeah."

His smile widened while you held yourself back from snorting, But much to your delight, He left your room after reminding you to press the nurse call button if you need help with anything.

After he left, You quickly sat up and forced yourself to leave the hospital bed, and to your surprise, You can move better now compared to yesterday. You couldn't feel pain yesterday either, but you had a really hard time moving compared to now.

'I see...I can still get injuries in this world, but I can't feel pain and I can quickly recover from it.' You took a mental note of the information as you made your way towards the window. Unfortunately, You can't remove your casts because you don't have the tools to do so- Therefore, you've decided to just jump out the window with it on. Well, Your room is only on the second floor, so you took the risk.

You stood up almost as soon as you hit and rolled on the ground and ran away from the hospital. Well, you can run now, but you still limp from time to time, but of course, this didn't stop you. You caught the attention of multiple people but you ignored it and just continued your way to who-knows-where.

"Just what..."

You paused when you heard a familiar voice.

Your eyes widened at the sight of the Salesman who gives the Squid game characters the cards, You gulped as you did your best not to scream. "Mister- Please help me." You asked him, trying to look as innocent as possible as if you don't have an idea who he is.

'It's him! If he and Sae-byeok are here, then that means I'm really in their world right? I'm really in the show- But just how....'

He stared at you, having second thoughts is he should help you or not while you remained anxious.