Acknowledgments

🖤

Started : mid 2019

Ended : 22 October 2021

🖤

Firstly, to that one reviewer that said my book "has no potential."
Don't really agree nor disagree with you but I finished it nonetheless so hah fuck you!

Secondly, to all my 7th grade classmates that read the first draft of this book, I remember both your encouraging comments and the ones that made me improve. (And even the two that giggled over a kissing scene-) Thank you so much.

To my special readers, @awesomely_awesome (my first ever reader) @xbookdragonx, @AdrianJaylenValencia, Tara, Lara, Dawn, my cousin that helped me with a really bad writer's block I had and the rest of you all that I missed. Even if you read only 1 chapter and commented only once, there's a high chance that I smiled at it so thank you for that.

To Tryla, who read out my book on class in weird voices and made me laugh. Not only that but she helped me with it a lot too. So thank you.

And not to forget Layla, an amazing person that I met on here who's supported me so much. Both as a friend and a reader. Thank you so much.

And to Sophie. My irl bsf and someone without whom I don't think I would've made it this far. She's helped me with this book more than I could ever say. Thank you so much!!

To B, Eevah, another irl friend, @that one other cousin and so many others of you that just hyped me up. It means a ton.

And last but not least, to you. Thank you for reading Malthus. Thank you bearing through everything and coming till the end. I hope this made book made you smile, laugh or scream in some way.

-Lylie