Starting Highschool...

Just for info:
Anything written in Italics are Isla's thoughts and sometimes conversations over the phone. Everything is in third person perspective until I include otherwise. ENJOY❤

"It's you...its always been you" Isla said frowning his face. "Why!! Why would you do this you fucken bastard. You killed him, you killed him" Isla said crying while hitting the floor.

"Its always been me Isla how dumb could you be. I didn't kill him you did, everyone warned and told you but you didn't listen, now its come to this" a deep voice responded.

"I trusted you" Isla responded his voice breaking "I defended you and you betrayed me... I'm doone!!" Isla screamed "I'm going to the police you fuckin psycho" Isla said turning to wal away.

"Not so fast BABE we still have much to discuss" the deep voice responded...

1 year before....

Isla was starting his freshman year in Parksluit High with his friend Ivy who he's known since they were young.

He's 5'4,smart,not really shy but very confident with his looks and body. He's very cute, has a petite, feminine body one could say and used to do contemporary dance.Lets see how his first day goes... Let's hope he enjoys.

FIRST DAY

Isla's larm goes off as he stirred in his sleep and it was fuckin 6:00. I fucken hate my life, but hey new beginnings right.

He got out of bed dragging his feet to the bathroom to get ready for his freshman year...yay right. After getting done he got dressed in a black skinny Jean, with a channel crop hoodie and black converse.

After getting everything done Isla went downstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast and to his luck he saw his mother Zoe making breakfast. "Morning mums" he said as he kissed her cheek . "Morning sweetie,how you feeling about freshman yearr" she replied singing.

"Pretty good actually, well just see where this year takes us,but I godda go now don't wanna be late so love you and see you soon" Isla shouted as he took an apple and ran out the door.

He walked to school as it wasn't that far from his house. Isla looked at the tall building in front of him as he took a deep breath."You got this" he whispered to himself as he walked inside.

Seeing students roaming in the halls made him kinda nervous as some were looking at him in disgust,envy and anger cause of what hes wearing.

A lot of student's were happy to see each other after the long holidays.Walking to his locker he passed a couple of people and again everyone looked at him, It started making him uncomfortable,"Deep breaths" he said as he inhaled. Opening his locker he heard someone scream his name... and it was none other than Ivy.

"Ooh gosh, I haven't even had my coffee yet" Isla said groaning. Ivy went to Isla running and crushed him into a bear hug which he surprisingly smiled at.

"Yo bitch wassup,I missed you so much I could cry I mean my holiday was boring without you I calledbut you didn't answer most of the time I sont know why cause I'm the hottest bitch you know" Ivy rambled on as she squeezed the living hell out of Isla.

"Yeah,yeah you missed me? Ooh that's a first" Isla said taking his books out of the locker. "Soooooooo it's out freshman yearrr" she sang "and I'm so stocked... can u say stoked,Is that a thing was it ever? Talk to me