20- What do you think of me?

Hi! This is another mature chapter, you’ve been warned! 😀

~Dee

After dinner, Bai Changyi wanted to go out for a walk.

“You want to go out for a walk after eating?” Ting Shuang ‘hmph’ed twice, “This… age of yours still hasn’t reached that of retirement(1), why are you starting to live like an old person?”

Bai Changyi said, “I used to have a dog, so it’s become a habit.”

Ting Shuang said, “Then where’s the dog now?”

Bai Changyi said, “My ex-wife took it with her.”

Ting Shuang listened, putting on an expression that read “you’re too miserable”.

Bai Changyi found it a little funny and asked, “What kind of expression is that?”

“It’s just… I feel like exes will always… Mm, have taken away things you don’t want them to take away, and leave things you don’t want them to leave…” Ting Shuang looked around, and once again felt an overwhelming sense of emptiness, “Your house didn’t look like this in the past, right?”

Bai Changyi also looked around and said, “Well, it is missing some things.”

He only said that, and nothing more. After he finished talking, he brought a pair of trousers down from upstairs and handed it to Ting Shuang, who was sitting on the carpet with his legs bare, “Put on some pants and get ready to leave the house.”

Ting Shuang put on the pants and felt like it was a whole lot bigger on him. Fortunately, there was a belt, so the pants wouldn’t drop after he wore them. It was just a bit long, and he kept stepping on the pant legs whenever he walked…. So he bent over to fold up the pant legs.

The young man was extremely flexible. Even while bending down, his legs were still straight, his bottom up. Two full curves, with a seam like a valley between them. It looked just like a peach waiting to be picked.

Ting Shuang finished folding up one of the pant legs and turned to fold the other.

The perky peach shook along with his movements.

As if deliberately seducing someone else.

Before he finished folding up the pant legs, Ting Shuang heard Bai Changyi say from behind him, “Let’s take that walk on another day.

“Huh?” Ting Shuang wanted to straighten up and ask why, but realised that his lower back had been pressed down. From behind him, a hand unbuckled the belt, then pulled off the pants he had just put on, along with his undergarments.

He felt a sudden chill against his bottom.

Ting Shuang struggled a bit, but got nowhere. He could only remain bent at the waist, his bottom up.

This kind of posture…

This kind of shame at being under someone’s control…

“You asked me to put on the pants just to take them off yourself?” Ting Shuang fumed, “What low tastes you have! Let me go!”

Low tastes, huh…

Actually, they could be even lower.

Bai Changyi pried open TIng Shuang’s hands, leaving the hole in the middle completely exposed to his gaze.

Ting Shuang thought that Bai Changyi would take action, but Bai Changyi did nothing and said nothing. He just watched the meat hole as it closed up because of nervousness and shame.