𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You!" You hissed through gritted teeth. Israel instinctively took a step back even though you weren't that close to him. There were several yards between them actually and you realized first later that it would have been the perfect opportunity for you to run. You didn't however. Maybe it was foolish of you but seeing the man, who'd caused Draco so much pain, stirred the hatred to live in you, and instead of leaving you started to approach him.

"What have you done?" You muttered, despise filling your voice as you thought about how much he'd destroyed. He was still too stunned to move or to say anything. All he did was watch you as you got closer and closer to him. "What have you done to him?!" You yelled, tears of anger filling your eyes. You stopped right in front of him. He looked scared, which only added to your confidence. Not being given any answer soon enough you shoved him forcefully in the chest. "I hate you!" He stumbled backward. Taking a step forward you closed that gap between them again. "I hate you! I hate you!" You repeated banging your fists against him, a tear rolling down your cheek.

He was still unable to do anything more than back off, holding his arms up to shield himself, as you wouldn't give him the chance to recover from one blow to another. Frenzy had taken over you and you couldn't stop.

Using all the power you had you managed to get in a few good hits, causing him to groan in pain. As strange and barbaric as it sounds it was satisfying to see him cringe from your attack. You wanted to hurt him, so that he at least would feel some of the pain he'd put Draco through and you swear you wouldn't have stopped until he was more or less dead, if it hadn't been for him suddenly grabbing a hold of you. All the emotions in your had caused you to be sloppy in your fighting technique...or to be correct you don't think you had been using any technique at all and that was the reason he'd been able to catch your swinging arms that easily.

You was a little taken aback by his sudden grip, and you stopped moving.

"How are you still alive?" He asked, gripping your arms tightly. "I send my best men to get you killed."

You shoved him back and glared at him. "I guess your men didn't do their fucking job. You can't get rid of me that easily." You sneered

"You little shit." He cursed under his breath and charged towards you. You quickly ducked out of the way as he stumbled to the ground. He quickly got up and pulled out a knife. "You'll pay for that."

"You're a coward." You spat out. "If you hate me that much, go on and fight me but with no weapon." He had a smirk on his face and dropped the knife.

"Y/N! Are you out of your mind?" You ignored Rafael's comment and began to charge towards him. You threw a punch at him causing Israel to stumble back against a tree and quiver in fear.

"Dad! She's hurting me!" Israel shouted which caught you by surprise.

Dad?

Before you could react Alan came out behind you and held you tightly in his arms. You struggled to get free.

"Let me go!" You cried out, fighting desperately out of his grip. Alan chuckled.

"Not so strong, huh?" Alan laughed but without any warnings, Rafael stabbed Alan's back with a screwdriver. The older man let out a cry as he let go of you.

"Dad!" Israel exclaimed, rushing to his father's side. "You will pay for this!"

He stood up and charged towards them but Draco grabbed Israel and dragged him to the floor and began punching him in the face. He wanted him to feel what he had done to him for the past month. Israel cried out in pain. Rafael tied Alan up so he wouldn't escape while Draco and Israel continued fighting.