Compositions of Us

Compositions of Us

      By: affiniteas

Olivia Harris has one dream: to become a professional photographer.

She's determined and even went out of her way to intern at a well known photography company. Olivia knows that doing so may give her an opportunity to pursue her dream a step further. What she doesn't know is that, sometimes, expectations don't go as expected. When her dreams takes a detour, Olivia finds herself running out of time since she's graduating high school in less five months.

Her situation doesn't get better when she has a bitter encounter with her locker buddy she has never spoken to. The two are like fire and ice. But, doesn't heat have the ability to melt the frost? Olivia claims she will never spare a breath with her locker buddy ever again yet somehow, she ends up saving him. And the more time Olivia spends with her locker buddy, the more she wants to discover what his compositions are all about.

NOTE:

GUYSSS!!!! I'm so sorryyyyy but this book isn't complete yet. I didn't notice until @chocolate2drop brought it to my attention so thank you. Anyways I need your opinion. Should I delete this chapter from my book and re-add it when it's done or just mark this incomplete and leave it here for you guys to decide whether you want to give this book a shot or not? Please comment your opinions pleaseee.. Thank you so much guys for your love and support :)