Im done!

( Janella's P.O.V)

I need love and affection...............................

Ughh Im not in not mood today

Trey: why you got a fuck'd up attitude

Me: cause I want to

Trey: you a trip

Me: move away from me then

Trey then got off the couch and went into the game room. I don't know no more like all we do is say hurtful things to each other then walk away. We're not communicating... which is making me think maybe we're better off separate then together. Cause' I don't my kids having to listen to their parents argue every time we're together or around each other.

I am done till then I'm going to Cali to my house and get myself together cause I can't deal with...... US!

Not now and maybe not later if he don't realize .......

I then went up stairs to start packing for Cali. Since I can't fly there I'm taking a road trip with my sister Mina and Ma'Kayla. I put all my clothes and shoes in my bags and my teddy bear. I then put all my bags by the door and wait'd on my sisters to get here. By the way they aren't my "real" sisters they are my cuzin but they always treated me like a sister.

I went to the pool house just to get out of the house and away from Trey. I feel he is making me the side chick and making Helen the main again. Reason why cause they were together for a long time and so she already had his love. An me being a old spark I don't have the same affect she has on him. Yes, we maybe married to each other and having children together but that don't mean we gotta be together if we're not happy.

*RingRing*

Me: Hello

Mina: You ready sis?

Me: Yes Im ready

Mina: Well we are about to pull up to be ready

I went to get my bags while Mina pulled up ....

Mina: Aww you look so big and pregnant

Me: *laughs* thanks

Ma' Kayla: Miss twins lets go for Trey bust our asses

I hoped my pregnant self in the back seat and when we pulled off I started crying cause I didn't want us to end up like this...

Mina: Noo girl it's ok I know you didn't won't it to be like

Me: I didn't but there is something holding him back from loving me to the fullest

Mina and Ma'Kayla nodded their head in agreement then on the radio Diva by Beyonce came on. I started singing to it. i started to doze off then finally I was out.

*4 Hours pass'd*

i woke up at a gas station... I was about to go in the store to get something when my fone started ringing

*RingRing*

Me: Hello

Trey: So you just going to leave me?

I stopped breathing cause I didn't know it was him......

Me: I think I need some peace and relaxing to myself

Trey: baby what did I do wrong?

Me: No it's what we did wrong

Trey: Come back please

Me: No I can't I need me some me time I so sick and tired of the arguing and drama babe

Trey: Please I promise I'll do better