Chapter 28: With Him

Magsimula sa umpisa

But even so... Parang natamaan pa din ako sa mga sinabi niya. I clutched my chest. It was indeed painful.

My heart... I can't feel it beating.

"As much as I want you to resolve your issue... I'm afraid we cannot. Audria is also denying you because you lack of something. It was probably the bond, dear. Ulrio can handle his just fine because he was used to it. He owned his vessel more or less a year now and my mate told me. And that's even before he met you. He was the traitor too between the two of you. The only thing I can suggest to you right now is to be stronger... "

"And dear, he was also the only one you need to get stronger. Ask him to help you." Pinanlakihan niya ako ng mata. "Ask him for you to get stronger. That way you'll be strong enough once the time came that one of you have to reject the other. You have to be strong then... Because you don't deserve a man that Heartless, Mezul dear. Trust me."

And she told me more things that made me realize everything.

"Can you help me?" Walang kagatol-gatol na tanong ko sa prinsipe after remembering all the things I and Mrs. Ramzel had talked. This is for a purpose. Tama ang babae... Kailangan kong maging malakas.

And I should not act this way. Shy? We are equal.

Hindi man maging sa'kin ang lalaking ito sa dulo, dapat na may mapala pa rin ako sa kanya. As bad at it seems when heard... I have to take advantage of the situation. I have to.

Prince Ul, blinked. And then blinked again.

Naiintindihan ko na baka nasorpresa siya sa pagiging deretcho ko. But I am here already. I might as well take advantage the situation because again... I don't wanna talk to that woman.

Yes, she is not so bad.

But all the things she told me is making me feel bad for myself. Dapat daw na kunin ko ang talaga namang akin at huwag tumunganga. Pero hindi ko dapat pilitin ang sarili ko lalo na't wala naman akong feelings para kay prinsipe Ul.

She made me realize so many damn things that I just want to forget all of it. Napakarami. At kung babalik na naman ako doon at kausapin siya ulit... I don't think I will last another day on this school.

I love it here. Pero magda-drop at tatakas ako kung sakaling dumating ako sa puntong hindi ko na kaya ang pressure niya.

"If it's just the training... You don't have to ask that to me. I should be providing you that since I'm the stronger one between the two of us. At least at the moment." Nagbaba siya ng tingin sa mga kamay ko na magkasalikop at nasa ibabaw ng hita ko. He took one of my hand and intertwined it with his.

Naiwan ang tingin ko doon.

"I am actually thinking of that idea for a while now... You just happened to tell it to me first..."

His hand felt warm. And even his presence. Kapag dumadating kami sa ganitong posisyon ay parang ayaw ko nang humiwalay sa kanya.

Does he feel the same way?

Ugh. Here we go again...

Kailan ba ako titigil sa ganito?

The prince suddenly closed his eyes. Bahagyang humigpit ang pagkasalikop niya sa kamay ko. Kumunot ang noo ko dahil parang may mali sa kanya. Pagkatapos ay bigla siyang suminghap na para bang hindi makahinga. With that, he let go of my hand and clutched his chest.