This isn't goodbye, simple see you later

TW: this chapter contains mentions of death, murder and topics that can be sensitive to some, reader is advised to take caution before reading.

3 years later

It was the one year anniversary of your father's death and both you and your mom were visiting his grave.
He was killed overseas, one gunshot wound to the heat, suspect unknown to this day.
Funny because two years later you had finally came to terms with Baji's death and then your father was murdered, your mental health just tremendously decreased, his death leaving yet another hole in your heart that couldn't be filled no matter what. Sure he was barely present in your life physically, but that was your father and you loved him dearly.

You layed the flowers on his grave and both you and your mother paid your respects in prayer.
"I'm a third year in highschool now dad, I'll be graduating too", you said and smiled.
You then started to cry, "I miss you so much", you said through tears.
Your mom then patted your shoulder, then hugged you.
"I miss him too sweetie", she replied and comforted you.
"I promise you won't have to worry about losing me okay?", she also added and you nodded though the crook of her neck.

6 years later

You were now 24, and you were at the graveyard, but this time you were visiting the graves of both your father and mother.
Your mother was killed two years ago, a single gunshot wound to the head, suspect unknown. Just like your father.
You lost both parents.
At this point depressed wasn't even a good enough word to describe what you were. You were beyond the point of returning to being or or feeling happy.

One year later

You were asleep when you were suddenly woken up by a noise you heard downstairs.
You then went to investigate to see if a raccoon had came into your kitchen again, or so you hoped it was.
Upon entering the kitchen you turned on the light and saw two men standing in black suits, both with guns strapped on them.
You then tried to make a run for it but one of the men quickly grabbed you and that was the last thing you remember.

When you woke up you looked around and saw that you were still in the kitchen but at the table, your hands tied together and one of the men standing next to where you sat and the other infront of you, your left cheek was also hurting from the blow you received from one of the men.
"Why are you doing this?", you spoke, trying to keep a brave face.
"What do you want take anything and leave", you also added.
"You're the daughter of f/n no?", one of the guys spoke, you noticed he had a Russian accent.
You nodded in response.
"Well would you look at that", the other said, looking at you.
"Pay your father's debt to us or we'll kill you.", the other one said, pointing a gun to your head.
Your heart was pounding, you were clearly afraid.
"Debt? What are you talking about?", you replied trying to conceal your fear
"Do you know what your father used to do?", he replied.
"Yes, he was a sales representative", you replied.
"Seems like your poppa lied to you, he was in the Russian mafia", he replied.
Your eyes widened.
"W-what?", you stuttered out.
"Yes, and he was also a two timing rat who was playing a double role with the Yakuza and stole a sum of money from us thinking the higher ups wouldn't find out.", he replied.
You were shocked.
"That's why we had to take him out. We reached out to your mother but she couldn't pay his debt so we had to take her out too. Now if you don't pay, you'll be joining them, one big happy family again", he also added.
Your eyes were filled with tears as you heard everything that was said to you. The people who murdered both your parents were standing right infront of you and there wasn't anything that you could do. You were helpless.
What made matters worse was that you didn't have any money to your name as is, barely enough to get by.
"How much is it?", you questioned.
"Fourty million U.S", he replied.
You felt your heart sink.
"I don't have that type of money", you replied, tears dreading to stream down your face.
"Well you know the consequences", he said as he brought the gun closer to your temple.
You took a deep breath as the tears rolled down your cheeks and softly said, "thank you", under your breath and with that, the guy pulled the trigger.