Don't you ever

LISTEN TO A SAD SONG TO ADD TEARS😭😭

Ella's POV

We rushed into the hospital. Me bawling my eyes out and Cam close to crying.

"We're here for Benjamin Grier" Cameron said to the lady at the front desk.

"Okay you can wait right there" she said pointing to the waiting room. We sat down and I dug my head into Cam's chest.

"I hope-h--h-e's..--okay" I managed to get out.

"He will be fine" Cam said.

Nash walked in with red teary eyes.

"Is he okay?" I shot up asking.

"I don't know El" he said as I jumped into his arms crying. I got him sleeve all wet.

"I'm sorry" I said wiping it away even though it wouldn't help.

"Ella, it's fine" Nash said wiping one of my tears and he kissed my cheek. The doctors called Nash in for a minute.

"It's time for visiting" Nash said popping his head into the waiting room.

"Who should go first?" I asked.

"He wants Cam first" Nash said coming toward us.

I sat there waiting for Cameron to come out bawling my eyes out into Nash's chest while every now and then he would stroke my hair telling my to be calm. After a good twenty minutes, Cam came out. I took a deep breath and placed my shaking hand on the door knob. I opened the door slowly. I saw Hayes. He had just about a thousand machines hooked up to him. It was worse than I though.

"Hayes" I gasped.

"Ella come here" he said weak. I curled up next to him on the hospital bed. We held hands and we just laid there. He was sleeping and I started to loose hope.

"Hayes, I can't thank you enough. I love you with all my heart. We've had our ups and downs but somehow it always turns out okay. Thank you for making my life amazing. You have brought amazing experiences to me and I can't thank you enough for that. You are the most amazing person I have laid eyes on. Your just so perfect. I love you so much and I am thinking back on all the amazing memories we've had. At magcon, in out hometown and this past week. Thank you for always treating me like a princess. We've been together for almost a year now and it's been the most amazing year of my life. I never thought that I would see you like this, so young. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But unfortunately, I don't think that will happen. Please watch over me. Hayes you make me so happy. I love you so much and I never though this would happen. I love you so much. Don't ever forget that. Don't you every hayesie." I said crying through every word.

"Ella, I love you more" he said.

And the machine beeped.