Chapter 11

very quick chapter but enjoy!

--

After going home to take a quick shower and change into some comfortable clothes, I texted Niall before getting in the car.

What should I pick up?

A few minutes later, my phone beeped as I pulled into a nearby parking lot to see what he decided on.

From: Horan

Craving Thai food. Whatever ur having

I quickly texted back that I would be there in a few minutes, looking on my GPS for the closest Thai food restaurant.

I finally got to Niall's house, popping a fresh stick of bubble mint gum in my mouth before grabbing the take out of the car and locking the doors behind me.

I rung the doorbell, breathing in the cold air as Niall finally opened his door wearing a black soft looking sweater with a pair of cotton plaid pyjama pants. His bed head hair was sticking up all over the place, looking disheveled and sexy. His eyes squinted, still sleepy.

He ran a finger through his messy hair, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve.

"How long have I been asleep?" He asked, dazed from sleep.

"How am I supposed to know?" I pushed past him into his house, placing the bags of food on his kitchen counter. "I just got here. But your last text was sent 39 minutes ago," I confirmed, glancing at my phone.

He nodded, plopping himself on his cushioney leather sofas.

"Well, I'm ready to eat." He covered

himself with a thick wool blanket as I unwrapped our boxes of Thai food, digging for chopsticks in the bag.

I sat next to Niall, my legs crossed. I flipped through the channels as Niall struggled with his chopsticks beside me.

"I don't really know how to use these," he confessed, frustrated.

"Here." I unwrapped my chopsticks, properly placing them between my fingers, demonstrating for Niall. "Pick it up with your middle finger and thumb. Then take the second one with your index finger."

He followed my instructions, copying me.

"No, this finger should be here." I reached over for his hand, adjusting his middle finger on the chopstick. I couldn't stop my hand from freezing on his, an intense heat washing over. His finger gave mine a squeeze before I pulled back as if something had just burnt me.

I cleared my throat, pushing my hair back from my face where a loose strand had fallen.

"I think I'll get the hang of it." Niall smiled, his flushed face and shaky voice proving he felt the same odd feeling as I do.

We took our first bite as I flipped through the television channels, finally landing on Grease.

"My favorite movie!" I screamed in delight.

Niall rolled his eyes. "Is this some dumb chick flick?"

My eyes widened in shock. "You don't know what Grease is!?" He shook his head. "You have to watch Grease. It's a classic." He sighed, rolling his eyes and digging into his Thai food.

---

As the credits rolled two hours later, I stretched and let out a yawn, reaching for the empty take out carton to throw away.

"That was amazing!" Niall said happily. "I really liked that movie."

"Are you just saying that to make me happy?" I said laughing.

"No, I actually loved it. Amazing choice, Zarra."

I bowed jokingly, picking up his empty carton as well.

"Hey, sit. I'll do it." He smiled sweetly as he pushed me back down on the couch, picking up the left over trash from our dinner. He came back from the kitchen with two bowls of chocolate brandy ice cream. Nothing was better than a bowl of alcohol infused ice cream.

"You just read my mind," I said, the cold bowl freezing my hands. "What do we watch now?"

"We don't have to watch. We could just eat our ice cream and talk about life," he chuckled, raising his cold spoon to his patted lips.

"Okay, we can do that." I smiled, taking a bite as well. "How's life going for you, Niall?"

"Good." He said, placing his now empty bowl on the glass table. "There's a problem though."

"Like what?"

"I really like this girl I'm just getting to know and I don't really know what to do about it."

"Niall.." I started. "We agreed we wouldn't-"

"I know." Niall cut me off, his wide baby blues staring at me with determination. "I know. I just want you to know that I am really starting to like you Zarra. I know we just met but I've never felt this way so fast."

I looked at him, swallowing hard. "I feel the same."

He scooted closer to me, leaning over me. His breath smelled like liquor and chocolate and everything nice.

"Can I do this?" He asked, barely skinning my lips with his own.

I nodded, my throat too tight to say yes. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, my fingers exploring his hair, tugging as his lips came crashing down on mine, hungry and passionate and confused and nervous and excited all at the same time.

"Niall? Baby?" His door creaked open to reveal a tall brunette girl with blue eyes.

I looked at him in awe, the heat rushing up to my face in anger and embarrassment as if I had just gotten slapped really fucking hard.

"Really, Niall?" His face grew pale, as he began to stutter. I stood up, grabbed my coat and ran out of Niall's flat, tears rushing to my eyes as I continued to run, ignoring Niall's calls behind me.

--

I know it was short but I couldn't add more to it, next chapter will be much longer though!

WIll update once I get some reviews. I hope you enjoyed it x

p.s. new twitter name! find me at @horansmoans