Battling against Evolution! CH-13

Ash, Gary and Delia are now on the ferry to Kalos. The ferry left at 5 pm and they would arrive in Cyllage City at 9 am in the morning, then they need to drive towards Lumiose City. After that they need to head through Santalune City before finally arriving in Vaniville Town wich would be at 11 am.

 After that they need to head through Santalune City before finally arriving in Vaniville Town wich would be at 11 am

Gary and Delia were just relaxing while Ash got some icecream with Pikachu and Riolu.

Ash: Man, this icecream tastes so good! What do you think guys!

"Pika pi" it squealed happily.

"Riolululu" it said while licking his icecream.

???: Nidorino use Horn Attack!

???: Block it Hitmonchan! And then use Brick break!

Ash heard the sounds of a battle and walks towards it.

Nidorino hit with Horn Attack but Hitmonchan blocked it and used Brick Break to finish Nidorino off.

Tyler: Noo! Nidorino!!

Referee: Nidorino is unable to battle! That means the victor is Jason and his Hitmonchan!

Jason: It was a good battle Tyler, you 2 are getting stronger you know?

"Thanks Jason!" Tyler replied as he returned Nidorino back to it's pokeball.

Jason: That's what brother's are for right?

Ash: Hey! You guys!

Jason & Tyler: Huh? While looking confused at Ash.

Ash: If I get my mate here, would you two like to have a double battle?

Jason: Sure! What do you think bro?

Tyler: Ofcourse bro! I'd love to!

Ash: Then it's settled, give me a couple minutes to get him over here!

Jason & Tyler: Sure!

Ash went off to the other side of the deck where Gary and Delia were relaxing.

Ash: Gary!

Gary: What Ash?

Ash: What about a double battle? I found some trainers we could battle!

Gary: Great, would be some nice practice for the World League!

Ash: Alright! Let's go then!

Gary: Right behind ya!

They walked back to the battlefield and took their positions on the field.

Jason: Before we start, my name is Jason and this is my brother Tyler!

Tyler: Hello there, nice to meet you.

Ash: Right! I'm Ash Ketchum, and these are my buddies Pikachu and Riolu!