🔴Boobs p.2 - SJ

READER WAS PUNISHED FOR TELLING SCAR WHAT TO DO EVEN THOUGH THATS NOT HER PLACE - that's why.

• You quickly got all the stuff she asked for and came back to the bedroom. "Here mommy- mommy?" She wasn't there. You walked further into the room when the door slammed shut. "You took your time." Your girlfriend growled. "I-I couldn't find the nipple clamps mommy." She tutted and pushed you down into the bed. "You know I hate excuses. I saw you slut. Playing around with my cunt." She hissed, slapping your cunt hard. "Mmm." You whimpered. Scarlett tied your arms and legs to the bed, clamped on the nipple clamps onto you and strapped herself into the strap on. "So beautiful. All tied up for mommy." She husked and her lips crashed into yours in a teeth clashing kiss. Her tongue was already deep inside your mouth as you welcomed her in. In the middle of your make out session, you were plunged into darkness. Blindfold.

• Scarlett pulled back from the kiss and leaned back. "Ok baby I'm going to turn you around. You get 5 whips on your ass ok?" You nod but you felt a stinging sensation on your face. "Words kitten." "Yes mommy." You whispered.

• "Count slut." She demanded as she whipped your bum once. You let out a little scream. "One mommy." Whip. "Two mommy." Whip. "Three mommy." Whip. "Four mommy." You had tears streaming down your face. Whip. "Five mommy!" You sobbed. You heard her set the whip down and take of your blindfold. "Good girl for mommy." She cooed. "Ok baby? You get a choice. Want me to keep going now? Or have a break?" She stroked your hair and you hummed. "Now please." She smiled. "Let me just put some cream on your butt." Scarlett always felt bad whipping you, but you told her you loved it. But only if she did a few. You are the one that bought it. "Ow!" You yelped as the coldness of the cream was applied. "We will put more on before we sleep."

• "uhhhh mommy! Feel so good!" You moaned as Scarlett thrusted into you while tugging at the nipple clamps. "Mmm." She groaned. Your moans filled the room as she pounded into you faster and faster. "UHH MOMMY FUCK ME!" Your hands gripped onto the pillows. Scarlett let go of the clamps and leaned down and started nipping and sucking on your neck. "Mmm, fuck the noises you make baby girl." She husked. The strap started hitting your g-spot at the angle Scarlett was at. "OH FUCK FUCK!" Scarlett smirked and lent up to your ear. "Come." And nibbled at the shell of it. "OH MOMMY UHHH." You squirted, hard, all over her strap on. Scarlett pulled out and held your jaw open. "Come on, gonna fuck that face of yours."

• you sucked on the tip of the strap but Scarlett wanted you to take it now. So she grabbed your head and pushed your head further making you gag around the toy. "Mmm good girl." You started bobbing your head up and down, tasting yourself. You moaned at the taste.

• Scarlett pulled you back up into a sweet amorous kiss and groaned. "God you taste so sweet baby."

• Scarlett crawled up you and settled just above your head. "Now." She breathed out as she felt your breathe on her heat. You started kitten licking her slit making her let out breathy moans. "Ohhh fuck. Come on baby."
Soon you made her come, she came hard actually. Making you proud. "Such a good girl baby."

• Scarlett has fucked you with her strap, her tongue and her fingers. But she is back to the strap. But you had enough. You were aching. That was until you came. You were back in euphoria.

• She finally picked up the knife but put it down again. "Hold on." She muttered. Scarlett grabbed the blindfold again and put it back on you. "I want it to be a surprise." You felt the coldness of the metal against your stomach. You whimpered as you felt her dig the blade in your skin slightly, drawing blood from you. But it felt like she was carving something on you.

• "There all done." She sounded proud. Before she untied you, she took off the blindfold so you can see her work. 'Scarletts property.' Holy shit. "Like it?" You nodded and smiled lightly. "Good. Because your mine and mine only."