Chapter Eight: Confrontations

Chapter Eight: ~Lina

He ignored me for days. Each day went by the same. I would wake up alone, shower, have breakfast, lunch and dinner with Laura before going to bed. I was growing bored, restless and annoyed. I began to miss the bossy Alpha's company. He was my mate after all and despite not having the mate bond complete I was drawn to him. I began to feel as if a hole was opening in my soul. After a week Killian was still not around.

I was lounging around in the living room hugging a cushion when Graham walked in. I see him sit in the armchair diagnol to me but ignore him.

"He's mad at you." Graham says.

"No shit Sherlock." I mutter rolling my eyes. 

"He won't say why."

"Probably because I had a go at him."

"What's new there?"

We sit there in silence for a while until Laura walks in.

"Melina dear were going out." her voice is quite cold and I just nod. Her eyes say 'do not mess with me right now!' I wave by to Graham and follow Laura. 

"Where are we going?" I ask her. She turns towards me and smirks before her body morphs and I recognise the witch who said she was my aunt appear in front of me. I turn to run. 

"Graha-" I say before something hits off the back of my head and darkness surrounds me.

-----------------------------------

I awake and groan in pain. As I open my eyes I look around and notice I'm somewhere dark and cold. The ground is damp and I find myself sitting against a wall. The damp bricks of the stone soak my back.  I try to move to discover my hands bound above my head in chains and no matter how much I try I cannot control my magic. It feels as if it is non existent. Great, I think before pulling against them. I keep struggling until my wrists are red raw and bleeding.

"You might want to stop that my deary." says a women I don't recognise. I glare at her, she looks old...like an actual witch and is extremely...fat....

"Let me go!" I hiss at her. She just sneers back at me.

"Not until we have what we want." she says.

"And what would that be?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Ha, nice try lovey but why would we tell you that?" 

"Because I'm probably going to be here a while." 

"No." with that she leaves and I groan. My arms were abnormally numb, no doubt lacking any blood in them from being hung above my head in chains. Groaning I close my eyes and hope for the darkness to consume me.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm awoken by voices, lots of them all shouting at one another and I groan. In the time between being stuck here I have been beaten and hurt purposely. For why I have no idea. 

"Melina sweetie." I groan and look up to see my so called 'aunt' standing there. "We need you to co-operate with us okay?"

"Never." I hiss. "If you think I would ever help you witches especially after this you are sorely mistaken."

"My dear how wrong you are." she says "You will be helping us, I mean you can try and fight this., Try and fight us, but it won't work.  You see we have proof you will be joining our side and we will finally wipe out those filthy wrewolves for good."

"What do you mean?" I ask my voice hoarse. I felt as if it was years since I last had a drink. 

"Well right now we just need your little mate to come and get you."

"Why?"

"Because he is the most powerful Alpha in the world. He owns the largest pack, he has powerful blood. We need just a drop of that blood."

"No!" I say "You will never get it." 

"You really don't think he treasure you enough to come save you?" she says. As she says that I hear shouts and screams above and frown. "See, he's here already."

"No!" I shout fighting my restraints weakly. "Don't you dare hurt him! Don't touch him!" I growl feeling angry. Were all pawns in this sick and twisted game they have. How can they be like this? Why are they being like this?

"Oh, does the little half breed care?" I hear my 'aunt' say mockingly. I growl at her feeling my anger rise. "You know we could always kill him, all that blood...we'd definatley win then." She chuckles and I see red. 

"NO! Don't you dare fucking harm him!" I growl. What happens next will forever be etched into my mind. It's like an out of the body experience. The metal on my wrists melts and shadows swirl around me. I watch as my eyes turn black and the woman who called herself my 'aunt' explode. Other witches who appear also suffer a similar fate and there's so much blood. 

"ENOUGH!" I hear a powerful voice say and I'm brought back to my sense. I gasp and fall to my knees. My body feels weak and sore. "It would appear my dear you are very capable of what we need you for." I hear her walk over before placing a hand on my shoulder.

A vision swarms my head. I see myself in a feild, my eyes that coal black colour, Around me lie the bodies of wolves, hundreds of them. Humans too...blood everywhere. Soaking the bodies and dying the green grass a crimson. I feel myself gag and shiver. Then the vision goes away and the woman is gone too. A voice echoes in my head 'soon'. Shivering I curl up and cry.

--------------------------------------------

When I awake again I'm being carried in the arms of someone. I feel warm and safe and the familiar smell of mahoganny and pine assualt my senses. I turn into the warmth and cuddle closer. I feel the grip tighten and I relax into it more. I just want to hide away and stay wrapped up here forever. I keep my eyes closed and fall back asleep.

_______________________

Running. I try to run from the person following me. Myself. The shadows curl around her and she walks closer. No matter how fast I run I cannot get away. I'm trapped. As she catches up I feel the fear rise before blood clouds my vision. The only problem being it isn't mine. I stand frozen as I watch Killian die in front of me in the most painful way possible.

I awake screaming and drenched in a cold sweat. Looking around I notice I'm alone in a room I could only guess to be a hospital room. I wince at the sight of the IV in my hand. My hearts still thundering in my chest and I hear the heart monitor beat rapidly. I pull the drip out though and climb out of bed ignoring the blood and pain. I make my way quickly outside to discover it is a room in the large house Killian lives in. I quickly look around and search for Killians room.

When I find it, he isn't there. I whimper and go about looking for him and it is only when I hear voices I discover where he is. Opening a door it reveals a large study. The walls were cream and there was the same red carpet that covers the house. A large desk is in the middle of the far wall and bookshelves all around. There are couches too and a TV which suprises me. But what reall gets my attention is Killian and Laura.

I see them both look at me before I run over throwing myself into Killians chest and crying. I feel him stiffen before embracing me tightly. 

"I'll leave now." I hear Laura mutter.

"I'm sorry Killian," I say hugging tighter. "Don't leave me please, please don't." I feel myself cry but right now all I know is I need this comfort. My mate.

"I won't," he says "I won't Lina." I nod as I feel him lift me up and move us around. I soon feel him place me onto a matress and I sigh. 

"Stay with me please." I mutter feeling myself fall to sleep again.

"Always." he whipers back lying next to me.