Chapter 6

Lani's POV
8:56 pm

All I could think about is what happened today it just keep replaying and replaying. I feel so bad but at the end of the day I know I was in the wrong but he just need to let me explain so maybe it could make a lil sense. I mean I dead ass loved Key he was my Bestfriend I just didn't know what to say after that night plus we had just moved away. I couldn't see us doing long distance especially cause I know how much of a hoe he is. Then I couldn't see myself being just friends with him after that so I was just gone hit him up when I was ready to talk but it took some year too long .

"Aye Lani you good sis we been talking to you for the past 5 mins and yeen said nun?", Ari said. I snapped out my thoughts when she said that and forced a smile on my face and nodded.

"Girl you know she thinking about Key , girl don't be worried bout him he'll talk to you soon you know he just gotta be a crybaby about the situation first.", Ken said and Ari nodded.

" Lol I guess y'all right but y'all think our bond gone go back to the same way or what ?" I asked them.

" Girl who knows time will tell he never stopped talking bout you when you left , I know fasho he misses you" Ari said and Ken nodded.

"I mean it ain't like y'all ain't finna be around each other 24/7 now cause who else you gone be around" Ken said and we all laughed.

" So you going to the club with us tonight , you know Key performing later on" ? Ari asked. I shrugged my shoulders saying I don't know.

" You think he'll want me to be there after everything that just happened it's gone be awkward" I said.

" Girl what he gone do ban you from the club and watching him perform , it ain't never that serious" Ken said. I nodded my head.

"You right , yeah I'll go need a drink to ease my mind anyways." I said.

"Ight we finna go home and get dressed we'll pick you up once we ready." Ari said.

"K see y'all later Love y'all stay dangerous." I said.

"Love you too & Always". they replied in unison.

                          2 hours later

♥︎ liked by keyglock and 4,762 others

theycallherlani: Hood girl bring the trap out ❤️‍🔥
300 comments
kenndadon: My Evil Twin 🤞🏾💕
pre_fat: okay sis looking like a red crayon 🖤🤣
theycravearii: My bestie boo 💕😮‍💨
youngdolph: @pre_fat 😂😂😂