Maa ke liye hai, aata hoon I spoke smiling as to how finely she knows me and came out of the room.

*
Mom, I knocked at her door, and she smiled in response.
I forwarded her the tea and she got emotional in response.

Tujhe yaad tha, she said caressing my hairs once I settled myself on bed with my head in her lap. I missed this.....

Sab yaad hai Mom, aapka pyaara bacha tha na but.... My voice was cracking but I remained strong.

Shehnaaz kahan hai, she asked and I looked at her if she was being serious.

You just met her yesterday Mom, abhi se mujhe bhool gaye I complained, faking obviously.

Pagal, she said and caressed my hairs more when I snuggled in her stomach by closing my eyes. I missed this, I missed her.

Main andar aa jaoon, we heard someone saying and I knew this is Shehnaaz.

Aa gayi aapki Shehnaaz, I spoke and I could feel both of them staring me but saying nothing.

Kya hua bacha, I heard Mom saying and I got up from her lap worried to see if something was wrong, I looked at her and waited for her to say something.

Voh 7:20 ... School.... Breakfast she stumbled and I laughed on how nervous she was.

Chill kar sweetheart, meri maa pyaari hai khaa nhi jaayegi, I laughed and then understood it's their school time, so I stood up to leave.

Kidhar Sidharth? Mom asked from behind.

Voh bacho ko school jaana hai na Mom, drop karke aaya,kafi din baad aaye hai na Kaka ke saath nhi jayenge, I replied without turning when I heard her gasp.

Bache aa gaye ? She wondered.

Aapko milna hai Maa na, bahut pyaare hai dono, I spoke understanding what she wanted to imply and she nodded with a moist smile.

Apne maa baap gaye honge na pyaare toh hona hi hai, she spoke and the smile fell of my face but Shehnaaz still smiled looking at me.

Haan na maa, Sidharth jaise bilkul pyaare, She replied with a moist smile, I know it's not easy for her too but I just love this about her, she is so strong that I actually imagine what her past is about that has made her such but then it wasn't time for think this.

*

Dadda, Aadia squealed seeing us walking towards the dining room.

Haan meri jaan, I said settling besides him.

Sanu see I finished my breakfast, Aahnik se pehle, she smiled.

Ju Wail, I will cee joo in shchool ( You wait, I will see you in school), he spoke with his mouth full of sandwiches looking so cute that I had to control myself from pulling his cheeks.

Aahnik pehle khana khao, baad main bolna, Shehnaaz scolded him and he made a cute pout.

Kha le bacha, shaam ko ice cream khane jayenge, I spoke in his ears and he hi-fied me.

Sidharth bigado mat usko, Shehnaaz scolded me too.

Koi baat nhi Buddy shaam ko ice cream khane toh jaa hi rahe hai, Aahnik spoke in my ears as if consoling me and I looked at him amused after finishing his breakfast just the way I did.

Mujhe bhi batao aap dono kya baat kar rahe ho, Aadia spoke.

Mere aur buddy ki baat hai, Aahnik spoke taking out his tongue and mocking her.