About Mikey-kun.                                                                                                                                                                  About Draken-kun.

Kisaki.                                                                                                                                                                                      And Chifuyu's future.                                                                                                                                                          And about Baji end up dead.

I'd sworn not tell anyone...the whole truth just spilled out of me.                                                                  About the time leaps.

Because i didn't know how i'd affect the future. But if i told Chifuyu...the guy who died for me in the future...

I let down my guard.

"...And that's...eveything i've done" i told him everything.

"Im gonna get killed by Kisaki? Baji end up dead because he quit Toman?" i stare at him.

'I actually said it. Did i just make a huge mistake? What now?!!'

"So, im gonna die..." he spoke, 'shoot!' "...just kidding. I was just joking around. Haha" i laugh awkwardly, 'shoot! Why i told him about this?!' i begin sweating.

"Somehow, i always knew. Thinking about it, there's a lot that's off about you. Also, there have been times when you've looked so different" Chifuyu stare on the ground.                                        

 "Well...I mean, that's..."

NO ONE POV

Takemichi just stay silent.

"Before the fight with Valhalla, you hold Baji-san...I wasn't standing close enough, so i didn't hear what you were talking about in detail. But i definitely heard that" Chifuyu look at him, "you knew that Baji-san was gonna die. That's why you were so desperate" Chifuyu tell him.

"Yeah...i knew but i couldn't stop it, even though i tried to save him. But its relief that Nee-san saving him before he do something like that..." Takemichi  stare at him.                                                "You're pretty incredible" Chifuyu suddenly said that, "huh?" Takemichi confused. "You've been fighting all alone, right? With nobody praising you or anything. Be proud of yourself, Takemitchi. The results don't matter!" Takemichi eyes was watery.

'Why's he saying that...?'

"Nobody's watching, but you stood and fought without running. I respect you, dude" Chifuyu being honest, "you really believe me? And all the stuff i said that sounds like total bullshit?" Takemichi can't belive it.

"'course i do, dumbass! We're partners, aren't we? Even we're in different units" Chifuyu words making Takemichi crying.

'Telling Chifuyu...was absolutely...the right choice!!'

"Damn it! Quit makin' me cry!" Takemichi wipe his tears, "haha. You've got giant tear glands!" Chifuyu laughing.

"Shuddup! You makin' fun of me?!"

"Man, Im starvin'!"

"Don't ignore me!" Takemichi yelling at him.

////////////

Chifuyu was eating noodle with Takemichi while talked about Takemichi told him earlier...

"Kisaki's really gonna kill me, huh? Want some?" Chifuyu give him instant noodle, "sure" Takemichi take it. "That future sure pisses me off!! So, Kisaki really was Baji-san's enemy all along?" Chifuyu said, "yeah. No doubt about it. Heard that straight from Kisaki himself in the future" Takemichi was chewing the noodle.                                                                                                       "I'll f*cking kill him!" Chifuyu gritted his teeth, "But not right now..." Takemichi continue eating. "As ex the third division captain, Kisaki has hundred men under his command but how did he doing that in future.... and yeah, 'cause he has been removed by Mikey-kun...Plus compared to them, you and i...just became the leader and vice leader with different units, we're not real functional yet. And I don't know how they planed to do that..." Chifuyu tell him.

"That's a really big difference..." Takemichi still chewing, "yeah, im real pumped! Takemitchi" Chifuyu smirk.

"You're gonna make the third division and help first division an unbeatable team, Takemitchi. You're starting from nothing...But i know you can pull it off!" Chifuyu lend his hand, "We'll curb stomp the black dragons, Kisaki, i don't care who! I got your back to the very end!" Chifuyu smile at him.  "That's my answer to you... For telling me everything!" Takemichi eyes widen.

"Let's make this work!" 

"Aw right...! Let's do this Partner!!" Takemichi stand up and Chifuyu shake their hand, 'Thank you, Chifuyu!'

Chifuyu smile while his eyes narrow his instant noodle was finished off by Takemichi, "Ah! Did you eat all my ramen, Takemitchi!" Chifuyu shock. "Huh? Yeah...You gave it to me" Takemichi  confused, "Dumbass! You're obviously supposed to give it back after one bite!" Chifuyu yelling. "Huh? That's weird personal rule" Takemichi rub his neck, "your sister doesn't cooking at home?" Chifuyu ask him.                                                                                                                                                "Nee-san busy prepare ingredients for new years but my bad i went out without eating first" Takemichi chuckle to him, "speaking of Nee-san..." , "Huh?" Chifuyu raised his eyebrows. "When i went to the future and got investigate, Nee-san was.....your fiances" Takemichi just shut his mouth.

While Chifuyu face was already red when heard word 'fiance' , "what the f*ck are you saying, Takemichi?! How can me....and your sister was fiance in future" he shutter. "Eh? That's i don't know....but i already got mad when heard that" , "what?" Chifuyu face Takemichi.                                "I can't agreed why you and Nee-san was fiance and i don't know how you met....i wanna f*cking perfect reasons before you marry her" Takemichi nod his head, "How i want to marry her if im f*cking dead?!" Chifuyu stare at him dumbfould.

"Ouh yeah...but i can't still agreed"

"You're overprotectived brother, aren't you?"

"I don't care as long i know the reasons"

"How i know that f*cking reasons? Im not like you, Takemitchi"

Guys...its hard to this chapter tho~_~Thanks for reading my book, stay safe!