The Princes

Love the Disney-fied versions of them, it's so cute!
———————————

The Kingdom of Euphoria was ruled by an amazing, fair, King and Queen. They were both alphas, and so all of their sons were as well.

But, their sons were still troublesome.

"Kim Taehyung! You get back here right now and give Hobi back his training gloves!" Prince Seokjin yelled at the youngest prince.

"Catch me if you can, Jin hyung!" Taehyung teased. Jin started chasing him around the castle, until they bumped into Yoongi and Namjoon, the scariest of the Kim brothers/princes.

Yoongi was scary because he was half vampire, adopted by the King and Queen when they found him as a baby. Namjoon, well sure, he was clumsy and a goofball, but angering him was terrifying. He was not only the tallest(only barely more so than Tae), but he was extremely well fit. And to make it even more scary, he was a True Moon Alpha. They were only born once every million years and legendary at, well, everything!

"Wanna explain why you two are running around the castle like idiots?" Yoongi said harshly, giving a slight glare to his brothers. Namjoon only stood there, looking at them with his arms crossed and jaw clenched.

"Well, Yoongi, this kid here decided to steal Hobi's training gloves so I was just trying to get them back." Seokjin tried to explain to the younger while Tae just pouted.

Yoongi gave Tae a look, making Tae sigh and his pout grow bigger. "I'll just return these to Hobi hyung, then."

Once he left, Yoongi turned to Seokjin. "Hyung, you're supposed to be the oldest. You're supposed to keep them in check while Namjoon and I get things prepared for the ball, his studies, coronation, and these other things we're trying to get ready!"

Jin nodded, "I know. I'm sorry, Yoongi. Sorry Namjoon." He apologized.

Namjoon finally smiled, showing his dimples. "It's ok, I wasn't really upset!" He chuckled lightly. "Just practicing my serious face. Ya know, for later." Jin chuckled at that, even Yoongi laughed a bit.

"Alright, I'll get going and let you guys finish." Jin said and turned away.

That was a 'normal' day at the Kim Palace.

The day Jimin and Taehyung came back running into the palace with lovesick faces was especially crazy.

"Hyungs! Hyungs!" They two youngest yelled in unison, trying to get their hyungs' attention. And the attention they got.

"Jimin, Tae? What's up?" Hobi said, looking at the boys with a curious face. The other brothers were all in the room, too, they were just all doing different things. Namjoon was reading a book, Yoongi writing(probably a song), Jin fixing the decor, and Hobi was just hanging out, laying sprawled out on the fancy couch.

Before the boys could answer, Namjoon stopped what he was doing. "What's that smell? Is that someone's scent?" He asked, eyes shining a bright purple compared to their usual brown.

"How can you even smell his scent? It's been hours since we talked to him." Jimin inquired as Tae simply shrugged.

"Anyway, the scent belongs to this adorable omega we met today an-" Tae was cut off by Jin.

"You went into the town without permission again?!" He yelled?

"That not the point! Anyway, some alpha was gonna try to hurt him so Jimin stopped the alpha-" he was cut off again, but by Namjoon this time.

"Someone tried to hurt him?" He growled. Everyone remained silent, waiting for Joon to calm down. They knew that because his wolf was worked up, anything could trigger him to transform and go all out(I forgot to explain that only powerful people can transform into wolves, so only True Moons, some warriors and obviously the Kim family). When he finally calmed down, he apologized. "Sorry, I.... I don't know what came over me. Anyway, what all happened?"

"An alpha tried to hurt an omega with a wonderful scent who is also beautiful but Jimin stopped him in time to keep the omega from getting hurt. Then we learned that his name's Jungkook and he likes to be called Kookie which is so adorable!" Taehyung gushed all in one breath.

"Wow, I'd love to meet this 'Kookie.'" Jin said, "especially if he's gotten you two lovesick and Joonie going crazy over there when he hasn't even seen the wolf." Namjoon chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"We should all try to find him tomorrow! We're supposed to have our weekly horseback ride tomorrow, so it'll be just us and we can try to find Kookie!" Jimin said excitedly. "Tae, Joon, and I will be able to smell him and we can also point him out if we see him!"

"Great, so we'll meet him tomorrow?" Yoongi said.

They all nodded, ready to meet this 'beautiful Kookie.'

The next day, as they were getting ready for their horseback ride, some officials came up.

"We're so sorry, you're Majesties, but something urgent has come up and we need at least three of you to come and help us with this emergency!" They said.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin volunteered to stay behind to help with the urgent matter. They told the younger princes to try to convince Kookie to come to the ball that would be held in a few days, receiving a nod in response.

Hobi, Tae, and Jimin made their way to the woods on the far side of the kingdom, to get away from everything. Plus, they saw Jungkook go towards that side of the kingdom when they went their separate ways.

They found a river, getting off their horses to let them rest and drink. But, as they were all getting comfortable, they smelled a familiar scent.

Jimin and Tae looked at each other worried. "Kookie!" They said in unison.

The three got up immediately to look for the omega, finding him laying against a tree. His clothes, the same clothes from the day before, the boys noticed, had been torn so much so that they were just pieces of cloth barley covering the shivering body. But what made them really upset, was the dark bruise on his cheek, the busted lip, the whip marks on his arms and legs, probably more on his back, and the extremely dark bruises around his neck.

"What happened?" They three princes said to each other.

—————————
I'm sorry, but you'll see what happened to Kook in the next chapter. Love y'all, please leave comments on what y'all think!