Hear Me Out

~ Chapter 35 ~

  I was dragged to the car and back to the warehouse. I've been tied back in the chair for about half an hour. They didn't even remove the blind folds this time. I do not regret slapping him, even if the side of my mouth was bleeding. I can't believe how stubborn he is! He didn't even give a chance to explain! He knew that heights were my worst nightmare.

 He knows what I hate most and is planning to use that against me. He wants to make me suffer and it's got to stop. A few minutes later I heard the door creak and open. There were some noises before it closed again and clear foot steps made their way closer. I sighed as I felt his presence around me. I heard some tutting as his steps circulated around where I was sitting.

"What do we do with youu?" His voice rasped.

"You're bad..too bad." I heard as there was a sound of a stool being dragged.

"That is not what I taught you to be." He continued as I felt some air on my arms as he sat down in front of me.

The sound of a knife opened and with a swift move he cut my blindfold and I held back a flinch.

"Tell me Eva, what stops me from killing you? Huh? What stops me from killing you right this second?" He came closer to my face.

"Nothing." He spat.

"But there's no reason not to have fun with you first, as soon as I'm done with you, you're useless."  He spoke.

He put the tip of the knife on my thigh and twirled it, gently scratching my skin. 

"How did you contact Gordon?" He asked.

"I didn't, I told you I didn't mean it, he tracked us down." I looked into his eyes.

"Tell me how you contacted Gordon!" He said adding a little pressure on the knife.

"He called and I answered, I was angry I wasn't thinking straight!" I spoke not breaking eye contact.

"What did you tell him?!" He grunted.

"I didn't tell him anything." 

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled.

"I thought he was you, I cussed him out I didn't tell him your bloody location, he must've tracked us down!" I answered.

"I don't believe you." He said sitting back and letting go of my thigh.

"Look I was really hurt back then and how would I know the police were calling?! You never told me not to answer and how am I supposed to know they were gonna track down the phones?! You know I would never do anything like that! And you know I would never hurt you that way! I've tried over and over again to tell you what really happened but you never listened!" I push on the ropes trying to get closer to him.

"And I don't care if you can't stand the sight of me or hell if you even kill me! You know I wouldn't do anything like that on purpose and that's the truth and I don't give a f*ck if you don't buy it!" I said resting back in my chair.

He looked at me with a blank expression before raising his knife and slicing the rope around my arms, as I flinched away. He stood up and I sighed rubbing the rope burns on my arms.

" You can go back to the house." He said calmly, walking to the doors as I stood up and followed him.

He opened the doors and we walked back to the house which was surprisingly behind the warehouse. I guess he drove me back the other side the whole time cause he didn't trust me. He opened the doors and we went in.

I looked up at him slightly before clearing my throat and walking to the dusty room. I wasn't angry anymore I just felt nervous and kinda embarrassed. As I walked away he spoke up.

"No don't go in there, you can come upstairs." He said and he opened the door on the other side of the room and went up the fire escape. I let go of the door knob before following behind him. 

He opened the door and we went in as he closed the door behind me. I stood there not knowing where to go. 

"There's an extra room over there or you can pull out the sofa." He said before disappearing into his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys x

Sorry for the wait :(

In the middle of some hard core midterms haha

hope you guys liked this chapter !

Don't forget to vote !

Don't forget to comment your thoughts !

More updates coming soon x

Much love xx